ClubAdventist is back!

What words are banned

Woody

The trouble is that some moderators monopolise the discussion and intimidate many who would otherwise post. One is not able to make any comment without the moderator providing the "correct" official answer. mel

• Administrators

And it ends up killing any meaningful exchange of ideas, which is what a forum is all about.

As a consequence, I am increasingly skipping entirely such hyper-prolific posters and topics that are being obsessively dominated by a few long-winded posters, whether moderators or not. So, if such a hypergraphic moderator posted a warning to me on a forum, I would be very apt to miss it...

People with this tendency need to stick to blogging, where they can totally dominate their own one-sided conversations...

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Its unfortunate that posters are unable to express their thoughts on any subject in a courteous way without namecalling and personal attacks.

I havent seen that the moderators intimidate others. Is it only the moderators who wish to "provide the correct answers" ?

There are many reasons people take part in a forum. Some seem to enjoy a good argument,

some like the fellowship and conversation. There are those who really want deep Bible study and want a conversation with someone who has studied the subject throughly. There should be room for all.

John 3: 16: "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

Good post Nightingale..

Moderator usually only get involved when others do personal attacks.. It is a thankless job for some.

As an admin, I find it stressful to forcefully disconnect someone from the forum, especially if it is a friend, I had to do that a few months ago, that needed, in my opinion to be done to protect the forum.. we area all right in our own eyes..

LORD, help us all to do the right thing, especially during tense times... AMEN

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com