ClubAdventist is back!

Whose online.....

Neil D

Have you ever looked over to that right handed colum and noted with glee that your health store is right there....?

As you scan down the column, you notice that there are a group of people who are currently on the board...[today is the exception, as THE boss has turn off the "turn off" feature. IOWs, once you logoff, you are still registered as one who has come in...You may be here, or you may not be...doesn't matter...you are considered 'on line' here at ClubAdventist.

Some of us, like myself, who are targets of internet terrorist attacks in various forums, er uh, forms choose to come to ClubAdventist incognito....So, in this case, I am here, but the board doesn't show me as being here....I am "invisible". So when I do this..... Didja see that? How about this? ..... See, you can't see me. And you dont knoww what I did... Of course being invisible has it drawbacks as well...Like when the Administrator(s) put up the invisible polls...I always run into them and go to bed with a bruise on my shin...Or those "Spiders"?? You thought they were vertual, didn't ya? Those creepy crawly things go up my legs at night and I just ...well, let's just say that the neighbors are calling 911 some nights....

but have you noticed the colored names? BEEKIND has blue lettering, just as delta and dgrimm60 and a whole host of others. chances are, your name, if you allowed it to be registered and visible, is gonna be blue..

Some have Green lettered names..like Bravus, darlene, Nan, Gene...These are the people who are likely to send you to jail if you get out of control in thier forums...For example, just recently, we had a member in court on poppy charges for saying the word "um" in a forum...Or was that "Hmmmmmmmm...." Maybe he was singing, but anyways we don't recommend that you try singing on the forum....can be dangerous...Your computer screen might crack..It's been known to happen here..

There are two colored names that you MUST watch out for...if there are ever the boogy men in the closet, it's the red lettered and the LIGHT blue lettered individuals names. If you thought green was bad, whooooooo boy, these are the great whites of the board. They roam where ever they wish and provide the green named individuals protection... So, don't get in thier way and get banned.

But the one person that has super powers over all other colored names is the PINK named individual. If you thought that the greens ones were bad, and the red and light blue were really bad, they pale compared to the pink. When she says "shoot..", you automatically pull your water gun and say "Where?" . Oh, you dont have a water gun??? Better get one...cuz the computer screen will freeze up on you if you dont get one right now. And we don't name the person in pink...only refer to her as The Lady in Pink.... And your computer will automatically place the Pink Panther song when she is in your forum....That's the only way you know she is near by....

So, there you go....all the information that you desired on all those colored names....

Oh, if you act in a mannor that portends your belief, contact me for a great deal on a bridge down here in Southern Oregon...I got exclusive rights to sell....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Neil. You have outdone yourself. You have certainly taken some colorful liberties.

Have you ever met Andy Rooney?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

no, I haven't.... I am sure that ideas for writing will be drawn to us ol cogers like us like flies to cowpie though....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Neil. You have outdone yourself. You have certainly taken some colorful liberties.

Have you ever met Andy Rooney?

Are you - a political conservative - really saying that Andy Rooney takes colorful liberties? I figured you'd take his word as gospel, kinda like Rush whats-his-name. Okay, sorry, I know this is not the political forum, but couldn't let that pass.