ClubAdventist is back!

Several prayer requests

Dani

I have a few prayer requests:

1) I have applied to the GF, ND school district to be a para. I currently work in a rewarding job, but work on Sabbath. The para job would be M-F and "regular" hours to boot.

2)That I'm able to save enough $$ in the near future to buy a dish so I can have 3ABN in my home

3) I have an opportunity to attend the MN Women's retreat, but don't have the funds to pay for it.

4) I would like to have a signing (sign language) ministry (I sign to music), but not totally sure how to start or what funds it would take). I will be doing special music in Thief River Falls, MN in Oct. but don't know where to go from there. I know that God has given me this special gift and I want to use it for Him whether it is to be an interpreter (need more schooling which take money that I don't have) or to just sign to music for church or other events.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.

Dani

God loves you and so do I

Wow! You are going to be blessed by God ... I can feel it in my bones.

I sure hope that the Sabbath issue will work out. What a blessing that would be. And also the dish. I love my dish. It blesses me in many ways.

The signing sounds like a great opportunity for you. I am going to especially pray for this to unfold for you.

My wife is going to a Women's Retreat this weekend. They can be a real blessing. I pray you will be able to experience it.

Wishing and Praying the very best for you Dani .....

God is Good

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Dani, check with your church on getting funding to attend the women's retreat. I'm the women's ministry leader at my church and we fund several of our ladies to our conference WR thru our WM group. It's such a blessing so...GET THERE!!!

Praying for the rest as well! God bless you!!!

• Administrators

Thanks, Dani, for being brave enough to post! May it be according to your plea!

You can also access 3ABN through the Internet while you wait for your dish :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Yeah I thought about that too, but not sure if they will since it is in another state. The dakota WR was a couple of weeks ago and I was able to attend that one since I was on the praise team and was asked to do a special music in sign language.

I'll check it out though this coming up Sabbath.

Thanks,

Dani

God loves you and so do I