ClubAdventist is back!

Students in exile

fccool

My wife's classmate in MBA program was working for Arby's. Not as a manager, but as a low level grunt. I don't think that kids today realize the INFLATION in education that we experienced due to the government loan programs. People get their education, get out in the workforce and find out that everyone and their grandmother has a degree.

Quoting "Good Will Hunting"... "You wasted $150,000 on an education you coulda got for a buck fifty in late charges at the public library. "

Hail MBA we love you ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

It's the MBA School song. Just a plug for Monterey Bay Academy not an MBA program. Sorry. Just trying to put in for my school. backtopic

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

It's the MBA School song. Just a plug for Monterey Bay Academy not an MBA program. Sorry. Just trying to put in for my school. backtopic

Redwood... what years were you at MBA? I think maybe you might know some of my relatives.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Uh oh, Red, are you someone's uncle??

Back to the original topic though. It also depends on which school one attends, some are cheaper than others, and you really have to keep checking to decide which one is a good match not just academically but also financially.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Originally Posted By: Redwood

Redwood... what years were you at MBA? I think maybe you might know some of my relatives.

Are they Democrat or Republican?

I believe in Hematology.