ClubAdventist is back!

What I learned about Marmite to day...

Stan

Years ago when I lived in E.Malaysia (Sarawak)I received a 5 gallon pail of Marmite from somewhere by mistake. I gave it to some Australian missionaries. You have thought that they had died and gone to heaven by the way that they received it!

• Moderators

Hey, Stan,

Does your online store sell Marmite? I need four jars before Thanksgiving - not for me but for family in the middle of nowhere who are going through withdrawal. I can't for the moment find the link to the online store.

LD

LD

• Administrators

That will be the Pommie version, Don.....

love it... Pommie... haven't heard that for years since our family had an Aussie buddy

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Marmite is the essential product for a good hearty breakfast. No breakfast is complete unless you have toast, butter or cream cheese and marmite. Mind you it needs to be spread sparingly or if you want a strong taste a little thicker. Also good with poached egg (toast, butter/cream cheese, marmite and poached egg on top). My favourite Saturday evening meal while watching TV. That is what we are going to eat in a few minutes.

Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening. -- Dorothy Sarnoff

• Moderators

You can substitute crumpets for the toast in the winter....actually with some lightly cooked silver beet, poached egg, butter and Marmite, the taste on crumpets is even better.