ClubAdventist is back!

Job Search

froglady99

I recently finished an academic program and am now looking for a new job. I've applied for quite a few jobs, but have not received an answer from most of the places where I've applied. The answers I have received have either been vague (i.e. "Thank you for applying"), or they have said something along the lines of "Thank you for applying, but we'd rather hire someone else." My apartment lease is ending two weeks from tomorrow, and I don't want to renew it because then I'd be stuck in the same place for another year. If I just got a short lease extension, my rent would be quite a bit higher. My point is that I need a new job ASAP, and I just haven't had much luck yet. I know God will take care of me, but it's hard not to worry about it when I have so little time left. Please pray that I'll get the right job, in the right place, at the right time. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Dear "Froglady",

I know you are still searching and struggling financially.

As always, you are in my prayers.

I might suggest that you be more specific on here and maybe someone will have some suggestions. Just an idea...

Missionlady