ClubAdventist is back!

Obama + Clinton may not be able to hold office.

Woody

Hold everything.

There is a challenge in court that states Obama may not be a natural born citizen and thus unable to be president. The Supreme Court will decide.

Also ... Hillary Clinton has Constitutional problems that would prevent her from becoming Secretary of State unless some underhanded movements are made that would make her eligible. Currently, she is prevented from that office.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Hold everything.

There is a challenge in court that states Obama may not be a natural born citizen and thus unable to be president. The Supreme Court will decide.

Also ... Hillary Clinton has Constitutional problems that would prevent her from becoming Secretary of State unless some underhanded movements are made that would make her eligible. Currently, she is prevented from that office.

I am sorry to hear that you swallowed the bitter pill of anti-demacracy......

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Hey ... I saw it on Fox.

I believe in Hematology.

Hey ... I saw it on Fox.

Yeah, well I saw it on the internet about 4-6 months ago. The suit regarding Obama is related to his not being born in the US and not having a birth Certificate.

obama-eligibility.JPG

Philip J. Berg, Esquire, of Pennsylvania filed a lawsuit on Thursday seeking a Declaratory Judgement and Injunction that Barack Obama does not meet the qualifications to become President of the United States. In the lawsuit Berg alleges that Obama is not eligible for the presidency because he is not a naturalized citizen, and/or lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia, and/or has duel citizenship with Kenya and Indonesia.

Berg said that he has filed the suit on behalf of the Democratic Party and citizens of the United States for their best interests. Berg, an attorney with offices in Montgomery County, PA and an active practice in Philadelphia, filed the lawsuit, Berg vs. Obama, Civil Action No. 08-cv-4083, in Federal Court.

In the filing Berg says:

There have been numerous questions raised about Obama’s background with no satisfactory answers. The questions that I have addressed include, but are not limited to:

1. Where was Obama born? Hawaii; an island off of Hawaii; Kenya; Canada; or ?

2. Was he a citizen of Kenya, Indonesia and/or Canada?

3. What was the early childhood of Obama in Hawaii; in Kenya; in Indonesia when he was adopted; and later, back to Hawaii?

4. An explanation as to the various names utilized by Obama that include: Barack Hussein Obama; Barry Soetoro; Barry Obama; Barack Dunham; and Barry Dunham.

5. Illinois Bar Application – Obama fails to acknowledge use of names other than Barack Hussein Obama, a blatant lie.

If Obama can prove U.S. citizenship, we still have the issue of muti-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegance to other countries.

Berg goes on to make very direct accusations against Obama, stating that he "lied and cheated his way into a fraudulent candidacy and cheated legitimately eligible natural born citizens from competing in a fair process."

Interestingly, Obama isn't the only one who's citizenship has been questioned in this election. John McCain's citizenship was also questioned because he was born on a military base in the Panama Canal Zone, which is not a US territory.

The full court filings and claims can be found at ObamaCrimes.com, Berg's website. Philip J. Berg is the former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, former candidate for Govenor and US Senate in Democratic Primaries, former Chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery County, and former member of the Democratic State Commitee.

This filing comes less than two weeks after an AP photo was revealed of the school register of a child then known as Barry Soetoro, now known as Barack Hussein Obama, whose citizenship was listed as "Indonesian" and whose religion was listed as "Islam." the photo strongly contradicts the Obama camp's claim that he was not a Muslim, and is said to confirm he is a national of at least one other country. The AP has confirmed the authenticity of the photograph.

Are you sure you want to listen to the reliability of FauxNews? Consider this tidbit that ol' finger poking me found on the internet regarding Phillip Berg, Esquire....

Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania - 01/04/07) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, [berg is a former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania; former candidate for Governor and U.S. Senate; an attorney with offices in Montgomery County, PA and an active practice in Philadelphia, PA, who prior hereto has filed a RICO lawsuit against Bush and others for the events of 9/11 and plans to re-file shortly] announced today that he was issuing a call for world leaders to arrest and try Bush and Cheney for the global crimes of 9/11/01.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire stated in a letter to the nations throughout the world:

"It is time for the nations of the world to come forth and take the leadership because of the failure of the United States Government and the States where crimes were committed on 09/11/01, where no thorough investigation and indictments occurred, to investigate, arrest and prosecute the people responsible for the murders on 9/11/01, specifically including George W. Bush and Richard Cheney. "

Berg continued there is overwhelming evidence that:

"Bush and his cronies made 9/11 happen or let it happen. And, if they let it happen, then they made it happen. Either way, they are responsible; and more important, they have completely and unequivocally covered-it-up!"

Berg's letter went on to say:

"The trial and execution of Saddam Hussein marks the "end of a difficult year for the Iraqi people and for our troops" according to President Bush.

Now, it is time for world leaders to take the lesson learned from Iraq and issue a warrant for the arrest of George W. Bush and Richard Cheney; arrest them; take them to a neutral country; try them for the murder of over 2,800 people from more than 80 countries on 9/11/01 and, when found guilty, sentence them appropriately. Jurisdiction would be proper in any of the more than 80 countries whose citizens were murdered on 9/11.

Despite a near-complete corporate media embargo on the wealth of evidence indicating that the 9/11 attacks were caused or knowingly permitted to happen by top figures in the Administration and the military, 84 % of the U.S. public, according to an October 2006 CBS/NY Times poll, is unconvinced by the "Official Story," and agrees that the President and others caused or allowed the attacks to happen.

That an event such as 9/11 was desired by powerful Administration figures, including Cheney and Jeb Bush, the President's brother, is a matter of record, as the Project for the New American Century's [PNAC] blueprint for worldwide U.S. dominance entitled "Rebuilding America's Defenses," stated that the program they advocated could win popular support only with the help of a "catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor" which (we are supposed to believe to be coincidence) came to pass just 8 months after many of the co-signers of the PNAC document assumed high positions in the new Bush Administration in January 2001.

As President John F. Kennedy stated, "Things do not just happen; they are made to happen." There has never been an investigation of 9/11 that had not concluded, before it even began, that the Official Story convicting Osama bin Laden and absolving the Administration and the military of complicity of anything worse than "intelligence failures," which thereby made the outcome a foregone conclusion.

It is time that the men who had the motive, means and the opportunity to commit the terrible crimes of 9/11, and who have profited by it politically as well as financially, be exposed for their role and held to account.

The world has suffered since the horrific acts of Bush and his cronies on 9/11, that being the events of 9/11 and the aftermath, the illegal act of war against Afghanistan and Iraq that has caused the death and injury of hundreds of thousands, including thousands of U.S. troops; the destruction of property and the enormous costs involved.

Saddam was tried, found guilty and sentenced to death after being convicted of murder in the killings of 148 Shiite Muslims from an Iraqi town where assassins tried to kill him in 1982. This number of killings that Saddam Hussein was found guilty of is far less than Bush and his cronies caused to die on 9/11.

The 148 Iraqi deaths for which Saddam was tried pales in number to the 750,000 dead at the hands of George W. Bush as a result of this illegal invasion of that country which includes babies, sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, elderly grandmothers and grandfathers, killed without remorse by George W. Bush and his war profiteering supporters.

Bush continues the war in Iraq to keep the world's attention there and not on the atrocities caused by him on 9/11, including the possibility of Bush sending up to 40,000 more troops to Iraq, even though a majority of the American people are against this increase.

The world must act now because our own government has failed us. We cannot relent until real justice is reached. Only by exposing the truth of 9/11 and revealing how it was used as the "trigger event" to justify the neocon's imperial policy can we put these events in proper prospective."

Scoops . com

You know, Randolph Hearst's philosophy was something to the effect of - "It's not news till I say it's news"....which is saying, in todays lingo, 'I am the Enquirer of the video news world." Are you sure you want to continue to listen to something that unreliable?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

And what do you think would happen to America if it was declared that Obama could not be president? It would not be pretty.

Truth is important

But Bravus, Redwood is so rabid about Obama, that he don't care if it destroys the US....He just wants Obama out and he will love to see that happen....

What do you expect from some one who has accuse us of so much "Bush hate" that he doesn't care if the US gets messed up.

George Bernard Shaw

But Bravus, Redwood is so rabid about Obama, that he don't care if it destroys the US....He just wants Obama out and he will love to see that happen....

What do you expect from some one who has accuse us of so much "Bush hate" that he doesn't care if the US gets messed up.

Well ... there would be a lot of I told you so ...s for my part.

And ... for your part there would be a lot of crow eating.

I believe in Hematology.

One further thing ...

Why did Obama nominate Clinton since she is not eligible?

The answer is ... because HE is not eligible. Two peas in a pod.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Hold everything.

I think somebody's hallucinating here. This issue was settled long ago.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Jeannie. It was on the news yesterday. It is going to the Supreme Court. And the Clinton problem has not been 'solved' as of yet either according to the news report yesterday.

Do you have any support for you belief that these issues have been taken care of? Maybe you could report them to Fox News and also provide the documentation to us.

I believe in Hematology.

The concern about Clinton is real. The Constitution reads:

"No senator or representative shall, during the time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil office under the authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time."

The Secretary of State did receive a raise while Clinton was in the Senate. The Supreme Court may allow her to serve if she agrees to be paid what the position paid before she became a senator.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Moderators

Do you have any support for you belief that these issues have been taken care of? Maybe you could report them to Fox News and also provide the documentation to us.

If it's only Fox News which is reporting this, then there's no basis to it at all. They love to sensationalize non-news, hoping to make it into something valid.

P.S. Check it for yourself: snopes.com

• Moderators

The Secretary of State did receive a raise while Clinton was in the Senate. The Supreme Court may allow her to serve if she agrees to be paid what the position paid before she became a senator.

I predict Hillary Clinton did not accept the position of Secretary of State- designate for the money. The relative salary it commands is irrelevant to the status of the position. "Allowing her to serve" is a strange way of phrasing it.

You guys are determined to bring petty gossip into the democratic (small D) process. What our new president is doing is crafting a team approach to governing. Using both Repubs and Dems, and having them work together to arrive at a plan for tackling each of the huge problems our government faces.

How about adopting that approach?!

His 'team' is no different than any other 'team'. It is mostly hype. And mostly a repeat of the Clinton era.

I believe in Hematology.

If it's only Fox News which is reporting this, then there's no basis to it at all.

Let's not kill the messenger. This story is all over the media.

Is Clinton ineligible to be secretary of state?

Clinton Ineligible For Secretary of State!

Is Hillary ineligible to join Obama cabinet?

Salary clause threatens Clinton’s new job

Is Hillary Ineligible For Cabinet?

Congress can lower the salary to what it was before Clinton was elected senator and that would allow her to take the job.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

But that would take an act of Congress ... just to let her in.

I believe in Hematology.