ClubAdventist is back!

"Powers of Ten"-How big is God?

Lineman

How big is your God? Could you create any part of this stuff? How can we ever truly believe that we could be God?

(9 minutes)

Visit and Share the BibleTimelines.com URL !

(Explain the Gospel in just a few minutes, or maybe even seconds.)

Hi TS,

How could a whole bunch of humans create even the smallest of this stuff? There is no way that we can be moving around in some kind of universal consciousness if it is believed that in so doing we are able to collectively become some kind of huge God. Putting huge numbers of humans together does not make a super being, nor even a super human.

It seems to me that somehow the Devil has deceived those who believe that we are "all little manifestations of God". Remember that Satan wanted to be like God and he knows that this is something we want also, if we are self-centered.

God may not seem very personal to you but that is exacly what He has become to me. I know that He cares about you too, or you would not be here.

Please be careful my friend.

Dan

Visit and Share the BibleTimelines.com URL !

(Explain the Gospel in just a few minutes, or maybe even seconds.)