ClubAdventist is back!

Prayer requested for my cousin surgery on Tuesday, Jan 6

puddles

Please keep my cousin Rachael in your prayers as she is set to have surgery on Tuesday, Jan 6. Her mother sent me the following email:

Rachael's surgery on her scalp is tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. The Dr. will take that area, cut it out and then stitch it together. It has to be done in two surgeries. She will to go through this again when it heals.

Please be in prayer for Rach & her surgeon. Its been a long emotional road since it happened last February. The pressure ulcer was formed because Dr. "E" wrapped her head too tight after ear surgery. That in turn caused her hair follicle's to die & caused permanent hair loss damage in that area). Its taken almost a year to heal. That had to heal first in order for this corrective surgery to take place. No, Dr. "E: will NOT be performing the surgery!

Please pass around to your prayer friends.

Thanks so much.

Love RMJ

Thanks for your prayers for Rachael. This has been quite a year for her.

Praying.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Thanks for your prayers!!! Here is the email I received this evening from Rachael's mother:

Your Cuz Rach came through with flying colors and the surgeon said that he was very pleased with the outcome.

He said once he got in there, he was able to cut out a large amount of scar tissue & stretch her scalp without any noticeable resistance which he was pleased. Apparently that is not always the case in this type of surgery when the scalp is involved.

She never got any bruises or black eyes after surgery like the others surgeons we went to said she would. This surgeon (who everyone calls the "real Dr. Phil") said he would do his best to prevent that and he did. We found out that he is Kaiser's top plastic surgeon and only takes the hard cases. His personality is humble & warm and he touches you when he talks to you. Jimmy immediately liked him too.

The bald area is much smaller and was noticeable immediately.

He said this type of surgery is best done in two surgeries because of stretching and how the skin reacts.

God lead us to the best. We are all so thankful.

Thanks for your prayers!

Love, Cuz

p.s. please forward this email to your prayers partners and thank them for me.

Thanks again for your prayers! apple