ClubAdventist is back!

where elephants make friends

rudywoofs (Pam)

• Members

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

This was very touching. I like how the elephant pets her dog.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Pssst. Psssst. Dgrimm.<Liz is whispering> It was Rudywoofs that posted this, not Redwood.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

HEY REDWOOD

THIS was a very good story about HOW GOD'S creation will live

in the new earth.....

this will be a wonderful time

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS

dgrimm60

You are welcome dgrimm60 ... WAIT ... I didn't post this. Pam did. dgrimm ... I am not a female ... so I could not impersonate Pam. There's a lot of gender bendin' goin' on 'round here ... but I am not one to participate in it.

(I think perhaps that you got confused ... knowing that my political leanings are more towards the Elephants than the donkeys)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.