ClubAdventist is back!

Medicare and Obama

Why is it that Obama insists that he needs the man who claims he doesn't know he needs to pay Medicare taxes ... in charge of Medicare? Does this make any sense? Surely ... there is someone more qualified.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I have been disappointed in a few of Obama's appointments. It seems like he is just appointing old guard Democrats that have been involved in the culture of corruption for far too long. That is not the change I voted for.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

When we go to universal health care, will we really need Medicare?

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

What we don't need is Daschle.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I have been disappointed in a few of Obama's appointments. It seems like he is just appointing old guard Democrats that have been involved in the culture of corruption for far too long. That is not the change I voted for.

I am disappointed as well, but not surprised.

I think the people who did vote for Obama are in for a lot of disappointments. All of the changes he was touting in the campaign sounded really good, but now those changes are going to take more t-i-m-e than he was making it sound like it was going to take. People (and I'm talking about the ordinary person - not the wealthy CEO's) are going to run out of patience. And out of money. Some already have.

I agree with Redwood. Obama can do a lot better than Daschle, for heaven's sake!

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

I would be curious to hear what carolaa would have to say about what Obama is doing so far with his appointments. Oh Carol. Oh Carol. Where ARE you?

I believe in Hematology.

HEY ALL

WELL lets hear it for the old guard group

so LIZ the universal health coverage will that come

when JESUS comes

smile smile smile smile smile

dgrimm60

dgrimm ... Universal Care is offered by Jesus .... only to those who sign up and meet the deadline.

I believe in Hematology.

Finally ...

Daschle has resigned from consideration.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

:smile: I think it was the right thing.

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

I would nominate Dr. Mable Dunbar to fill Daschle's position.

I would nominate Dr. Mable Dunbar to fill Daschle's position.

That name is familiar Pam. Tell me about her.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Dr. Mable Dunbar is an Adventist woman who co-established Polly's Place - for battered/abused women. C/A did an interview with her. Stan has the Polly's Place "icon" to click to find out more here on the forum. (I don't see it here now - maybe it is hidden somewhere??) She's a wonderful caring person. Dr. Dunbar does workshops and conferences all over the country and is very well respected. I like her very much. :smile: Women’s Healing and Empowerment Network

Cool. Submit your request to President Obama.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

No way to contact my new President to make the suggestion. Do you happen to have his email address?

Pam. I used to have GWB's ... but then I am not on as good of terms with Obama.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

teehe

Dgrimm, yes, I am under Jesus' universal health care coverage. It is wonderful; I haven't been in the hospital except to have my kids, HE has been very good to me.

But no one has answered my question. If and when the universal health care plan goes into effect, will Medicare go by the wayside?

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Unfortunately we live on this side of heaven, and no amount of living within the Biblical principals will eliminate the need for "some" of man's way of healing or dealing with health.

It is a wonderful thought though.