ClubAdventist is back!

Obama wastes

Turns out that once Obama got in the White House ... he started wasting resources. What did he do? He turned up the heat for the White House compared to the Bushes.

I thought this was the environmental party. Bush got so much criticism but yet it appears that he was much more the environomental president than any of the others. Actions speak louder than words.

I have a feeling we are going to need to watch for Obama waste.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Changes ... Yes. Have you noticed that all of his policies have exceptions. They are big loop holes as big as the pentagon.

"Be good now little children ... unless you have a waiver from us."

" Do as we say ... not as we do "

I believe in Hematology.

Today ... the big news was that Obama will limit wages for CEOs of companies that accept government monies. Now no matter what you think of this ... I will point out that he has a number of loop holes for his rules. The news does not usually bring this out ... but if you are good with Obama ... you can get an exception. The same thing for the lobbists ... and many of the rules in the Obama admin. If you can get an exception ... you are in scott free.

I believe in Hematology.