ClubAdventist is back!

Obama Alert!!!

Is it just me?

Has anyone noticed something different about Obama?

Well,,,, I know he doesn't look like other Presidents but I noticed something...

When he was signing some legislation...

I don't think I ever heard him disclose this during the campaign...

It seems he is left-handed.

I am not sure what to think of that. It just isn't normal.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Quote:
It just isn't normal.

Just one of many things this administration has in common with Bill Clinton. Neither of them act normal.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I thought that somewhere in the Constitution it says the President has to sign legislation with his right hand in order for it to become law. Left-handed legislation just seems a bit like counterfeit money.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

I'm not a true believer in the ONE, but this handedness seems a little trivial.

Not only that, but there have been eight (out of 44) Presidents we know were left handed, which is a higher proportion than in the general population.

The lefties we know about (some of the early ones there's contradictory evidence, and no definite record):

Garfield

Hoover

Truman

Ford

Reagan

George H.W.Bush (41)

And now the ONE (may his name be praised)

My son, who is named Benjamin, which means "son of the right hand" is left-handed. Oddly enough, nearly every Benjamite we know of in the OT was also left-handed, despite the name.

Since handedness is controlled by the opposite hemisphere of the brain, (rh-left hem.; lh-right hem.) my son says that lefties "are the only ones in their right mind."

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell