ClubAdventist is back!

Glenn Beck: Alarmist?

• Administrators

Upon viewing this it comes as no surprise that he "left" reyes CNN to do his thing on FoxNoise...

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

FOXNews has more of a conservative audience just like MSNBC has more of a liberal audience. Consequently it only makes business sense for FOXNews to get conservative commentators and MSNBC to get liberal commentators. It is no real surprise that Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews both have programs on MSNBC.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

I saw that last night. I've seen him a few times now. He has some points but I don't really care for him. He keeps calling on Jesus and God. As if they are going to help him out. Does he really think that they'll come down or what?

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I will not listen to anything Bravus has to say in this thread.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I refuse to read such dribble ...

Typical dribble from Obama supporters.

I believe in Hematology.

Watch out for winks. People can take that the wrong way.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Looks like you're refusing to be played with. Fair enough - I'll get back to work.

I'm tryna mend fences here...

Truth is important

• Moderators

And if I'm being obtuse and you are playing... then I'll just wink at you again and let you take it as you will. bwink

Truth is important

• Members

You must have read it to read it as dribble!! hahahahaha

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}