ClubAdventist is back!

reviled by the mob

there buster

A mini movie review (not by me)

The Dark Knight (2008): This film gives us a portrait of the hero as a man reviled. In his fight against the terrorist Joker, Batman has to devise new means of surveillance, push the limits of the law, and accept the hatred of the press and public. If that sounds reminiscent of a certain former president—whose stubborn integrity kept the nation safe and turned the tide of war—don’t mention it to the mainstream media. Our journalists know that good men are often despised by the mob; it just never seems to occur to them that they might be the mob themselves.

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

Let me reflect this back at you....

You want me to believe that GW Bush is a rich man running around in tights and a cape, practicing vigilante justice....

.......OOOOoooooKay! thinking

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Administrators

I'm not sure that that's what Ichabod's saying. He's quoting someone else... I find the comment interesting, too

BUT I've no comment on my own other than that!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.