ClubAdventist is back!

Budget Time

SMAN

It had been an awfully contentious and bloody budget session which saw the CFO pitted against several department heads. To celebrate the finalization of the budget the CEO threw a party and took his executives on a tour of his opulent mansion.

Out back, he showed them his pool, the biggest swimming pool they've ever seen. However the pool is filled with enormous alligators. The CEO says to his executives, "I think executives should be measured by courage. Courage is what made me CEO. So I have a challenge for all of you: if anyone has the courage to jump in the pool and swim to the other side, I will give that person anything they desire."

Everyone laughs at the outrageous offer and proceeds to follow the CEO on his tour of the estate. Suddenly they hear a loud SPLASH!! Everyone turns and sees the chief financial officer in the pool swimming for his life. He dodges the alligators and makes it to the other side, barely making it out alive.

The flabbergasted CEO runs over to him and says "That was the most courageous thing I've ever seen. Tell me what you want and it's yours!"

The CFO looks at the CEO and says, "I want to know who pushed me in the pool!" mittelgr124.gif