ClubAdventist is back!

Very Funny Indeed (Political)

Hey!

Are you startin' on me????

Do you want a piece of me????

I said, do YOU want a piece of me????

We can get this on, ya know...and YOU know who will loose, dontcha.....

Dontcha!!!!!

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• Neil D

• Liz

• rudywoofs (Pam)

Top Posters In This Topic

Well look at you, talking like that. Only 'cause you got a little protege standing with you.

Yeah I'll take you on, you and your little army.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Cumin....you obviously dont know how BIG my mouth is

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I'm betting all my money on Liz. Sorry Neil. xD

Ooops Sorry, Neil, looks like your little army left ya.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Now watcha gonna do??? Hmmm....Neil????? Neil????

Well look at you, talking like that. Only 'cause you got a little protege standing with you.

Yeah I'll take you on, you and your little army.

OOOOhh yeah, drag the innocent kid in....Punch all HIS lights out, why don'tcha....

Sure, the big bad bully picks on someone littler than her.....SURE....

Can't stand up to me, canya...Couldn't answer the question directly, couldja? Had to drag the little munckin in and pick on him...sure...ya bully!!!!!

George Bernard Shaw

Uh nope, I am only picking on you now, Neil, your little army done up and left.

• Members

sCo_huhsign.gif who's battling who??? And about what?? I'm confused...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Uh nope, I am only picking on you now, Neil, your little army done up and left.

Uuuh huh....

You been pickin' on him so much, and makin' him bigger than he is...you could'n't see him passin' stuff to ya!

You is loosin' girl....your marbles that is...

George Bernard Shaw

sCo_huhsign.gif who's battling who??? And about what?? I'm confused...

Ah, don't worry about it, pam....Liz is on her highhorse again and afraid to come down...It's too tall for her.

Just a family spat...

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

I'm neutral until I know what we're battling about.

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

All I know is you once had an army, and now he is on my side....so who is losing????? Hmmmmm.......<cough>You are<cough>

You callin' him an "army"...Girl, you need new glasses...

And he's cilivian....He can't join...You wanted a piece of me...Remember?

If you want to pick on him, you had better set up the ground rules....

He may

fee-lay

your

men-yon

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

coffeecomputer.gif

okay.....I shall leave the family to it's spatting.....seems a waste of good forum space...

What's wrong with a littel wasted forum space???

the forum is trying to be for a bunch of deep thinkers or for a bunch of "tell-ers of others what to think"....

A good [natured] spat kinda clutters up the forum space with a few laughs....

George Bernard Shaw

He may

fee-lay

your

men-yon

Nah, I think he is riding around on it--(see hamburger post).

George Bernard Shaw

Ooooohhh, the Plunger.....no no not the plunger, anything but the plunger....even Neil doesn't deserve the Plunger....