ClubAdventist is back!

Would you like it if....

Cosmin M.

You stayed home from work/school all day for 1 month? Starting from now?

Give me feed back as to why or why not you would like to or not like too.

k3ur8n.gif

• Members

Have been out of work now for a little more than a year. At first I thought I'd get bored, but I've rather enjoy being home. Been able to work on my house and do lots of things I never was able to get to. I think if they allowed us to retire at age 50, maybe they wouldn't have all these people out of work.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

I would love it! In fact, just last Sunday I said that I need a month of Sundays. I have so many projects on my to do list that I would never get bored.

I think I would spend most of it learning about redesigning Bible Timelines Online. It is really needing a redesign, but I know nothing about how to do it.

I think what a person really ends up doing is based on the money he/she has to work with. If money is a problem then making ends meet is priority one for many people.

Two years ago I was told that I had cancer and was out of work for several months, but I had a steady income anyway. I did not get bored and ended up doing a lot of different things, but much of that time I did not feel really great either, so besides the money issue there is a health issue that needs to be looked at.

Visit and Share the BibleTimelines.com URL !

(Explain the Gospel in just a few minutes, or maybe even seconds.)