• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• True-believer

• SivartM

• Neil D

I fight Cosmin for the strait Jacket and I wressle him to the ground and I put the jacket on him so he can't fight back and I handcuffed Cosmin with his hands behind, and I send him straight to prison--behind bars for stealing My Hill, and the Judge at the courthouse sentenced Cosmin to 48yrs imprisonment or $10,000 bail...

Cosmin had no money for the bail, so he was locked in the underground mens prison for 48yrs...

It's MY HILL!!!

Luke 4:19

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

I call Nancy Pelosi and Obama to print out some money for me (Hehehehe...) Then I get 10k cash I bail out and then I come to T-B with Bin Laden and push him off. Then Bin Laden and me put army tanks and other officers around My Hill.

k3ur8n.gif

• 3 weeks later...

But True-believer was smarter than the others and could not be fooled to go on a fake cardboard hill, and I followed Dgrimm60 to the real hill and forced him to drink some deadly poison and then threwed him in the lion's den to be eaten that night, and then I got on the real hill and stuck the Australia Flag in the centre of the hill and I claimed My Hill once again.

MY HILL

Dgrimm60 got carried away with hiding behind the wrong fake cardboard hill which I lit a fire and burned it up in flames and I threw Dgrimm60 in the flames and he was in Eternal Torment forever and forever...

It is officially My Hill----the real hill and NOT the burned up one that Dgrimm60 is in.

My Hill

Dgrimm60, you have a twin brother????????

Oh boy.. here we go again...

this time I get the proper Dgrimm60 by the hair and toss him all the way to Alanta with the penguins, and so I claimed My Hill.

My Hill

how many twin brothers have you got Dgrimm60???

by the way, you haven't got me off the hill yet.......

so, I bomb the hill and destroy it all in little peices...

and I seen Dgrimm60 twin brothers and him get washed away in the bomb blast all the way to South Africa...

so, there is now no more hill...

the end...

true-believer killed the hill

Oh Dgrimm60, why is it so hard to beat you???

ok, here it goes...

Dgrimm60 thought I blew up the wrong hill, but I didn't, in a matter of fact he went to the wrong hill not knowing it was the wrong hill and called it The Hill...

I know your very disalusional Dgrimm60 about the bomb blast that sent you to Africa and also all your twins that went with you...

But Dgrimm60, you lost your memorie from the bomb blast and went to the wrong hill and started claiming it as The Hill... that does not count Dgrimm60... your on the wrong hill...

The Hill is all blown up...

I WIN..........

True-believer wins.

Hey Dgrimm60...

This is so much fun...

I think you got mistaken between the plastic hill you made and the real, and you were on the real hill at the time because I seen new grass and fresh tomato plants on it, so it had to be real...

But now it is destroyed via the bomb explosion earlier... only the plastic hill is left alive--------(if plastic counts as being alive.)--LOL.

So there is no more REAL HILL----it is destroyed.....

so, I pushed you off the plastic hill and I became king over that hill too...

My Plastic Hill and also My Real Hill which is now destroyed.