ClubAdventist is back!

Watching Biden and Fox

Blanche and I were watching FOX (Yes Adventist ministers watch Fox) and I commented about how Biden must have had a run in with his wife.

He looked like he had a bruise on this forehead. Blanche corrected me and stated that it was Ash Wednesday (According to Fox). And he was required to wear the Ash all day long.

Let me just say that if you haven't tried it before ... sitting down and watching FOX with your spouse is a very romantic experience.

Try it ... you will like it.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Now I know why the guy on ESPN show had the spot on his head. Its Ash wednesday.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Not all Catholic's takes Sunday off from lent. I know some that do the entire 40 days.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Well ... I'm just glad that Biden's wife didn't punch him. That would have been sad.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

dgrimm, Lent "officially" ends on Maundy Thursday--the Thursday before Easter Sunday.

I really think it depends on the Catholic people themselves, on whether they include Sunday's or not. I think the official church stance is to not include Sunday's as they are supposed to be a day of celebration.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.