ClubAdventist is back!

According to ...

the news station that I generally frequent ...

RyanAir is considering a "Poop Fee" "If ya gotta poop ... ya gotta pay" . This poop fee (according to this news station) is just being "considered" and has not been forced upon travelers YET.

If you have any input on the "pay for poop" proposal ... contact RyanAir .. not Fox. BTW ... This is not a lot of hot aire ... This is true.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Here is the article ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090227/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_ryanair_toilet

I had to work at find a source other than Fox ... Fox is always ahead of the game ... but did find it on Yahoo.

I believe in Hematology.

dgrimm60 ... do I really have to explain ??? !!! Ha Ha.

I believe in Hematology.

You should realize though ... that they do not force you to poop thus the poop fee is optional.

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

HEY REDWOOD

WHAT is a poop fee????

Hahaha- precious!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I just hope they don't require payment according to the volume.

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Same page as my thought- or weight!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Same page as my thought- or weight!

Gail ... I always appreciate you 'weighing' in on a subject. But especially on a topic of this magnitude.

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

I wonder who came up with the idea (a guy, maybe?). It seems like nothing is sacred anymore. Or conversely, anything and everything is fair game.

Quote:
(a guy, maybe?).

Now Gail offtobed

What kind of sexist remark is that? poke

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

This reminds me of the restroom facilities in some European countries when I was there....you had to pay to use the facilities... There was always a little old lady sitting on a chair waiting to take our money and hand us our allotted share of t.p. before we entered.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

How many squares of t.p. did you get?

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Administrators

Quote:
(a guy, maybe?).

Now Gail offtobed

What kind of sexist remark is that? poke

Well, I like to think that women are more compassionate about this.

Quote:
How many squares of t.p. did you get?

A ha-penny would buy one a half square ... as I recall when I was in Europe.

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Although we will have to see what Pam has to say to see whether that concierge of the toilettes was compassionate or not!

Although we will have to see what Pam has to say to see whether that concierge of the toilettes was compassionate or not!

I'm sorry but I have already visualized her to be a mean ol' wrinkley ...

I believe in Hematology.

Well at least Gail ... you haven't brought in the labels of conservative and liberal ... Republican and Democrat etc. You didn't even mention Fox. So, I have to label this as a pretty good discussion of the facts so far.

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

LOL

• Members

nonpartisan poo toilet.gif

The t.p. was doled out at a very expensive rate....we learned to bring our own tissues into the facilities with us. That did not go over well with the concierge of the toilettes who, btw, was always a wrinkled old lady who was *never* pleasant!

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Ah Ha ... I had a vision of this lady and it turns out that vision was prophetic.

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Love that smilie, Pam!

Love that smilie, Pam!

I don't see much of a smile ... he's headed for the head.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I did hear that today. Imagine having to bring change with you to go to the bathroom. I wonder if they will put a credit card machine on them. hahahaha I know what they should do, they should charge 1 cent so that we can get rid of all the penny's we have. hahahaha

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}