ClubAdventist is back!

Will Limbaugh get his woman?

Rumors abound that Rush is looking for a date. Who is gonna date Rush?

Did you know that only 37% of women LIKE the Rush Limbaugh show? In an interview regarding women liking Rush, it was mentioned that those 37% of women liking him, were those type of women who like prisoners [isn't that called the Stockholm syndrome?]........

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....word of advise to Rush Limbaugh...don't catagorize women with the terms "Feminazi", "babes", "the hot or unattractive"...Most of the 63% don't find those terms favorable....

Keith Oberman

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

All last week it seemed every time I surfed onto Rush's show he was talking about this female gap. I think one day he was only taking calls from females. I don't here him say he was looking for a date. I was a bit disappointed when I heard about his divorce but with the drug abuse and then recovery that tends to happen.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

I think there is someone for everyone, and everyone deserves to be loved--no matter who they are.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

I agree whole-heartedly, Liz. Every man, woman and child deserves to be loved in life. It is love that makes all the difference in the world.

• Members

Than maybe Rush and Ann can get together! :)

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Actually ... I think that Rush has enough love for himself and may be the one and only exception to the rule that "everyone needs someone to love".

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Now that's a even better a match! :)

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Now ya'll are just being mean.

Hand slap to forehead, Liz forgot what forum she was in.

Never mind....

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

>>Than maybe Rush and Ann can get together! :)<<

An inarguably now and future éminence grise together with America’s First Lady of Letters.

Charming, absolutely, charming idea! Perhaps a working relationship...?

“In fourth grade, the earliest grade for which international comparisons are available, American students outperform most other countries in reading, math and science. Fourth-graders score in the 92nd percentile in science, the 58th percentile in math and the 70th percentile in reading, where they beat 26 of 35 countries, including Germany, France and Italy.

But by the eighth grade, American students are only midrange in international comparisons. (On the plus side, by the eighth grade they're noticeably fatter.)

By the 12th grade -- after receiving the full benefits of an American education -- Americans are near the bottom. Let X represent the number of years spent in U.S. public schools, and Y represent average test scores in math and reading -- oh, never mind.

With an additional eight years of a public school education under their belts, Americans fall from the 92nd percentile in science to the 29th percentile. While American fourth-graders are bested only by South Korea and Japan in science, by 12th grade, the only countries the American students can beat are Lithuania, Cyprus and South Africa.

Which suggests that if public education were extended all the way through college, by the time a student gets to graduate school he might very well be qualified to be ... speaker of the house!” --Ann Coulter

Yikes! Thank-you, NEA!