ClubAdventist is back!

According to the News ...

Due to the sensitivities of some of those in the far left extreme .... I will now try to accommodate their sensitivites by not mentioning the name of the news agency where I get my news. It seems to be a bad word. So, I will just say "according to the news". As it is ... whatever I report hearing on the "news" is usually found on ANY news agency. Thus .... "According to the News".

It used to be that when I first came here ... that this is what I said. But people pushed me to say where I saw it. SO, now we are reverting back to the way I originally did it.

SO ... here we go.

According to the News ... Ingmar Guandiqu who came here as an "uninvited guest" (That is PC for one who is not legally here ... which is PC for a word that is not allowed on this forum due to the sensitivities of the left leaning folks.

I am trying folks. But there are so many sensitivities on this board that it is difficult to speak.

Yes ... back to Ingmar Guandiqu. This fine gentleman came to this country and made it a habit of attacking women. He was arrested today for the murder of Shandra Levy. She went missing on my birthday in 2001. That was the day he murdered her ... according to the news.

The police had great pressure to solve this case since it was in Washington DC and had to do with a congressman. Oh well ... you know the history.

The good news is that it is apparently solved. Was there any involvement of the congressman? That we don't know ... but the 'news' is reporting no. That he acted alone. So, we will see.

This should be helpful in closure for the Levy family. They have suffered greatly. (according to the news)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Well I will say it Redwood, Fox was not the only one that reported this news. :) I think what most were upset about, was saying that he was an illegal in this country. I notice in the news cast that I read this from, it never mentions that he was an illegal in this country. But that he was an immigrant from Salvador. If this is true than I think people have a right to be upset with Fox or any other news that claim this man was an illegal.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

I don't know the truth for sure. Bravus gave some type of evidence that this killer entered illegally ... but was granted some type of pardon as I understand it. So ... he entered illegally ... but can thus now no longer be called an illegal. Do I now have it straight Bravus?

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Yeah, that's it. It's a complicated situation - he entered illegally, got an amnesty, then had the amnesty rescinded due to his criminal activity, I believe. I'm not 100% sure what his status was at the time of his alleged murder of Chandra Levy.

Truth is important

Yes. I guess that after the criminal activity ... his illegal status would be returned. He attacked two other women in the same area as he did for Chandra Levy.

And as far as the "alleged" part ... I would delete that. It is kinda like when one repents to God ... God doesn't claim that you are "alleged" ... he just proclaims 'pardon'.

This killer has confessed. Therefore ... I would not call him 'alleged' but would call him 'confessed'.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Have a look at the story of Henry Lee Lucas, who confessed to over 600 murders. Authorities think he may have actually committed as few as 4. There are plenty of reasons for a confused person to confess, including attention.

Truth is important

• Moderators

PS I'm not saying he didn't do it, just that the way justice works is that we wait until the trial verdict before considering the matter settled.

Truth is important

Well, I am in favor of capital punishment for all non-citizen immigrants that are convicted of first or second degree murder. The US has been sentencing a lot of them to prison and departing them upon their release. That is disastrous for the countries of their origins. El Salvador is now overrun with criminals that have been deported from the US. They go back home with US connections which allow them contacts where they can ship drugs and buy fire arms. Best course of action is to take them down to the public square and let them swing.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Shane ... I think our left leaning friends here may object to your swinging suggestion. I think the left has identified swinging as 'mean' and unusual punishment.

I believe in Hematology.