ClubAdventist is back!

Still Bushed

Sorry???....What are you referring to?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

So, was it at Keith Oberman's site? Cuz I went back there and got a duracell ad, but immediately after that, got the news report on how Bush is STILL affecting us...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

Wow! That Keith Olberman expose' is powerful.

How could we have ever put up with that sneaky guy as our president for so long!! He just sabotaged all that's right, and truthful, and honest in government. And we're not even learning about all his dirty tricks till 35 days after he's gone!

Those who do evil -- their deeds do follow them.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

I can't hear the video ... but by just watching who was speaking ... I would consider it to be trash.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

But what if it's true?

What if you can check it and find out that it's true?

What are you going to do then, Redwood? Believe a lie???

George Bernard Shaw

I believe what you have presented is a lie. Granted ... I have no idea what was said since I couldn't hear it. But, given the source ... it's a lie.

I believe in Hematology.

Ah,.... you won;t concider listening to it [if you could]...You wont check the facts....but you deem it a lie....

What would it take to encourage you to reconcider to at the least check the facts?

George Bernard Shaw

I don't waste my time with left wing propaganda.

I believe in Hematology.

Hmmmmmmm.....facts as left wing proproganda....

Oh, well....it's your choice .....

George Bernard Shaw

Keith Olberman has established himself as very sympathetic to the far left.

How do YOU know?

You don't know anything about him, remember?

George Bernard Shaw

I know that when some of the most liberal members on this forum salavate of someone's opinions and post links to them here, that person has to be sympathetic to their own ideology.

But really, it is well known that both Olberman and Matthews over at MSNBC keep their liberal viewers tuning in. People don't have to listen to Hannity or Beck to know they are conservatives either. It is a well established fact.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

in other words, you are not willing to learn from the source, but rather you would listen to those who maybe giving poor information about what the source said.....

Not a good idea, Shane....You can get rather burned from that policy...Been there and done that....

George Bernard Shaw

I don't get MSNBC. Well, I get the audio on my Glorystar system but the video is scrambled so I rarely tune it in. I do listen to NPR, watch GMA in the morning and try to catch Newshour with Jim Lehrer. So I am listing to liberal as well as conservative media..

Let me guess....You dont have DSL and can not download Keith Oberman off the net...

but you still insist that you need to say something about what you dont have any first hand information.

Again, when I have done this, I eventually got burned....

I guess either you need to find him on the satillight or you need to upgrade your DSL...Otherwise, you don't have anything valid to say regarding anything Oberman says...

George Bernard Shaw

I was not commenting on anything specific that Olberman said. I was commenting on Olberman himself. Does anyone dispute that Olberman is sympathetic to the left?

To you, the question is how far to the left he is....Unfortunately, since you have no first hand experience with this guy, you have no real anchor nor do you really know except from what others tell you....

5 years ago, I was 'privilaged' to hear Micheal Savage....A perfectly revolting experience as he droned on and on with hatefilled language as to how bad liberals and progressives were and how they all should be line up and shot or murdered. I refused to listen to anything he might have to say as as you may expect, I have absolutely NO confidence in him and wonder how people like this can even get on the radio/mike.

While you will not hear Keith Oberman advise that conservatives need to be shot/killed, you will hear what conservatives talking heads are saying/doing, and you will hear pronouncements. For example, there was the discussion that since Obama became elected and more since hecame on board as president, the Dow has been droping...supposedly putting forth the idea that the Dow was good until this President was elected. History shows otherwise....

It is too bad you are not able to listen to this rather interesting countdown of the news. It could really make you a moderate and change some of your conservative thinking...Oh, wait a minute,....would that 'contaminate' you such that you could not live with yourself?? LOL

George Bernard Shaw

Actually I am already a moderate and I doubt that adding Olberman to the list of liberals that I already listen to would cause me to become a liberal.