ClubAdventist is back!

Headline News ...

Rush Limbaugh has challenged Obama to a Debate.

The only question IS ...

Do you think Obama is chicken or will be arise to the occasion?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Rush Limbaugh has challenged Obama to a Debate.

Do you think Obama is chicken or will be arise to the occasion?

Ok, aside from the practicalitys of being President of the USA, and keeping up with current affairs and making decisions regarding the policys of the US......You want Obama to debate Rush???

Well, let's see, from Wikipedia, Comparing the education of each.

Rush is-

Limbaugh graduated from Cape Central High School, in 1969. His father and mother wanted him to attend college, so he enrolled at Southeast Missouri State University. He dropped out after two semesters and one summer; according to his mother, "he flunked everything", even a modern ballroom dancing class.[5] As she told a reporter in 1992, "He just didn't seem interested in anything except radio."[8]

Hmmmmmm.....College drop out, eh?

Obama is-

Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review. He worked as a community organizer in Chicago prior to earning his law degree, and practiced as a civil rights attorney in Chicago before serving three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004. He also taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.

Hmmmmmm....Obama taught constitutional law at University of Chicago...

Well, let's move on to current employment

Rush is-

The Rush Limbaugh Show- He's an Radio entertainer, a talking head, if you will...and one who talks for the conservative republican party.

Obama is-

a civil rights attorney in Chicago before serving three terms in the Illinois Senate. He also taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.

So, Obama is an attorney, a professor, a senator, and currently a President.

Hmmmmmmm............who do you think is gonna win this debate???

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I really don't want to defend either Rush or the President....but...

Just because you drop out of college it doesn't make you dumb, and just because you graduate college it doesn't make you smart.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

But you gotta admit that chances are you will do better if you have that college degree...and you will do better with life experiences with a college degree....

Rush collects information and passes it on in an entertaining way to his listening audience...

Obama collects information and does something to reduce the suffering of people....He has been given his greatest job, a mess that he did not create and is forced to clean up....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Who is REALLY the smartest?

The Test :

Who makes the most money?

I believe in Hematology.

But you gotta admit that chances are you will do better if you have that college degree...and you will do better with life experiences with a college degree....

No, I don't agree.

and I pm'd you the rest.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Members

No.....who makes the most money isn't who is smartest. Look at all the dumb actors and actresses. It's WE who go pay to see them. That doesn't make them smart. It makes *us* sold to the highest "bidder."

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

coffeecomputer.gif

Quote:
Do you think Obama is chicken or will be arise to the occasion? [debate Limbaugh]

Obama isn't chicken, I just think he has other things on his plate.

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Who is REALLY the smartest?

The Test :

Who makes the most money?

By that criteria, it's those guys on Wall Street who got us into this ecomonic mess that are the smartest.....

Nah, I reject that one too....

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

the banker CEO's who now have their pockets stuffed with money and nothing is going to the people who are in need of the money from the bank....they're the smart ones.....some how - the CEO's

I don't think so, Rudy...The legislation is such that congress can, and is pursuing, a specific policy to 'unline' those CEOs pockets...

George Bernard Shaw

Originally Posted By: Neil D

No, I don't agree.

and I pm'd you the rest.

This is not fair. I want to hear it also. Bring it on Liz.

I believe in Hematology.

coffeecomputer.gif

Quote:
Do you think Obama is chicken or will be arise to the occasion? [debate Limbaugh]

Obama isn't chicken, I just think he has other things on his plate.

Assuredly President Obama has more pressing business to attend than a debate with a radio personality. I agree whole-heartedly with rudywoofs.

• Moderators

Where's the milage for Obama? Every voter will just get confirmed in their existing beliefs, but he will have raised Limbaugh's profile for him.

Sometimes chicken looks an awful lot like smart.

Truth is important

Interestingly during the 1992 campaign Bill Clinton was asked if he would let Limbaugh do an interview. Clinton's response was that he would be glad to talk to Limbaugh after the election. He never did.

This is just a publicity stunt by Limbaugh. There is a kind of competition between Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly. Both consider themselves "America's anchorman". When a caller mentions O'Reilly's name to Limbaugh he responds something like "Who? I never heard of the guy." O'Reilly refers to Limbaugh as an ideologue.

Rush would love to interview Obama but he will never get the chance. O'Reilly on the other hand has already interviewed O'Bama. And he did a pretty tough interview too.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity