ClubAdventist is back!

FDIC May Go Belly Up

carolaa

How's this for instilling confidence:

"The head of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Sheila Bair, in a letter to bank chief executives dated March 2, defended the FDIC's plan to raise fees on banks and assess an emergency fee to shore up the fund and maintain investor confidence."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090305/bs_afp/financeeconomyusbankinggovernment

Yahoo news is not a trusted news site. Try finding it some where else or at least on 3 other sites and it becomes common knowledge and you won't need to cite your source.

(Stuck to me today in English class! :P)

k3ur8n.gif

I think that woman needs to change the setting on her treadmill.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Cosmin,

I got used to your unusual name with a male looking face...And I thought you were male....

Now, I have to get used to you as being female....or at least I am thinking that the person triping on the treadmill is a woman....

Uh... there isn't something here that I should know, is there?.....? orly

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Cosmin,

I got used to your unusual name with a male looking face...And I thought you were male....

Now, I have to get used to you as being female....or at least I am thinking that the person triping on the treadmill is a woman....

I am not a female.... -.-

k3ur8n.gif

Think my name is rare?

Try this... Scroll down a bit on the page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=cosmin&go=Go

My name mostly belongs to soccer players. Guess my favorite sport? Soccer!

k3ur8n.gif

Originally Posted By: Neil D
Cosmin,

I am not a female.... -.-

Well, that good to know....but why the female on the treadmill?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Sure, but it's not you....

George Bernard Shaw

Well, that good to know....but why the female on the treadmill?

O.k. we will go real slow for you....It...is...an...a va tar...from...a noth er...site...Cos min...liked...it...and...made...it..his...own...a va tar.

That...is...not...real ly...Cos min...on...the...tread mill...

Liz really enjoy's helping out her uncle Neil, in any way she can.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Liz-

Just...to...let...you ....know......The ...av a tar ...is a ..personal... [big word here].. re..pre..sen..tation.... of the person....His av..a...tar...is...about a...female....He...is ...male...

Just thought you would like to know..

George Bernard Shaw

[grin] Hey, it's your avatar, Cosmin....do with it as you will....Leave it if you want....I am just giving you a bad time....

...Just remember...turn about is fair play.....[nodding head knowingly]

George Bernard Shaw

Cosmin, Neil is saying that you can also give him a hard time. Like we need an invitation--not! LOL

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

All I see is "Flying Monkeys Stole my icon" and a little red x is there supposed to be a picture? I personally liked the woman flying off the treadmill better.

Cosmin, it would be nice if you would keep each icon for at least a whole day before you switch. Some of us might miss some of them otherwise.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis