ClubAdventist is back!

Advice needed!

Robert

well put Gail...

those words even encouraged me a bit, thankyou.

But, why worry... you have no need to...

Jesus has got everything under control--just trust Him.

Luke 4:19

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert

• phkrause

• Cosmin M.

• Woody

Here's a song that states how I feel (almost anyway):

Click here

Before the divorce (which I didn't understand at the time), I use to send her the video below. Apparently she didn't feel the way I did at that time. Oh well....

click

Robert,

Isn't it amazing how certain songs can speak for our hearts? I have all kind of songs in my memory that were so appropriate for times in my life, too. Poets and song writers often can say what we can't put into words.

Thanks for sharing.

Here's one Mrs KeyGuy and I shared throughout our courtship... a little more upbeat.

Click here

• Administrators

Art comes through the heart, and the best art comes through the heart's pain...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Originally Posted By: Redwood
We met on AdventistMatch.com

Yeah, but I'm I an Adventist? I'm a weird SDA maybe....I'm not Baptist or Methodist, etc. Difinitely not Catholic.

Rob. In my view .... you are more SDA than most SDAs. (Maybe you just don't know it) In my personal view .... you represent the best of Adventism.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
So I guess my best advice would be to reconsider your religious affiliation. To me it seems thinking about another marriage before joining an organized group of believers is putting the cart before the horse.

Rob. This point that Shane made is a good one in my view. Have you considered this?

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
So I guess my best advice would be to reconsider your religious affiliation. To me it seems thinking about another marriage before joining an organized group of believers is putting the cart before the horse.

Rob. This point that Shane made is a good one in my view. Have you considered this?

Hmmm?

Make sure what church denomination you want to attend before you find a mate.

It would be important to me. Perhaps not to you. Just wondering if you had considered it.

Your thoughts?

I believe in Hematology.

Make sure what church denomination you want to attend before you find a mate.

It would be important to me. Perhaps not to you. Just wondering if you had considered it.

Your thoughts?

No, not really, but....

• Members

What does SDA really mean in the big picture anyway Rob. Its just another title. The big question or better question would be are we a SDA Christian. There was an article in the R&H awhile back and the Pastor was asking, are we a Christian first? or an SDA first? So I would say that being a Adventist is secondary to being a Christian.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Are you sure Robert that you are ready for marriage ?

My divorce/survivors group insists that there is wounding that has happened after every break up. I tend to agree. The general rule, for healing, is that on average, for every year that you were married/together, it takes a month to heal...

I would also recommend that you to embrace the loneliness...as painful as it is, it is a good healing....as it encourages you to find new friends, and it encourages you to make new pathways in your head for better behavior....

It's not a bad thing to be alone....Healing takes place slowly, and it is more sure than rushing into another relationship...Learn to enjoy your friends, really enjoy them...You might turn into the person that God wants for you to be for the next mate....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

My divorce/survivors group insists that there is wounding that has happened after every break up. I tend to agree. The general rule, for healing, is that on average, for every year that you were married/together, it takes a month to heal...

Food for thought.