ClubAdventist is back!

What's the Devil look like?

Woody

Quote:
"I was then shown Satan as he was, a happy, exalted angel. Then I was shown him as he now is. He still bears a kingly form. His features are still noble, for he is an angel fallen. But the expression of his countenance is full of anxiety, care, unhappiness, malice, hate, mischief, deceit, and every evil. That brow which was once so noble, I particularly noticed. His forehead commenced from his eyes to recede backward. I saw that he had demeaned himself so long, that every good quality was debased, and every evil trait was developed. His eyes were cunning, sly, and showed great penetration. His frame was large, but the flesh hung loosely about his hands and face. As I beheld him, his chin was resting upon his left hand. He appeared to be in deep thought. A smile was upon his countenance, which made me tremble, it was so full of evil, and Satanic slyness." (Spiritual Gifts, Vol. 1, p. 27)

He sounds like an old man .... at least in his 50's with all that flesh hangin' down.

HA HA HA

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

You're not saying it's like looking in the mirror, are you?

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Members

50 huh, how about 6050 years or so! hahahaha

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

His forehead commenced from his eyes to recede backward. I saw that he had demeaned himself so long, that every good quality was debased, and every evil trait was developed. His eyes were cunning, sly, and showed great penetration. His frame was large, but the flesh hung loosely about his hands and face.

Ez 28:17 Your heart was filled with pride because of all your beauty. You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth and exposed you to the curious gaze of kings.

I don't believe angels are made of "flesh & blood" as we are. So I have my doubts to her description.

Rob

From what I know.... Lucifer (aka Satan) was the most beautiful angel in Heaven until he got cast out and then he became ugly. And no, he doe snot look like this...

devil.gif

Maybe like this....

Lucifer16.jpg

k3ur8n.gif

• Members

That's David Bowe Cosmin! The second one, just in case you didn't know.

pk

phkrause

HEY ALL

THIS description of the devil may appear as an old man

but I see a lonely----sad----non loving---person full of

evil thoughts that he can do to hurt other people

so he can try to be happy at other people misery

that is a person that is only self center all the time

that is the very sad part of this description

oh buy the way 50's is still young hahaha hehehe hohoho

but I have seen people younger than me that look and act older

because they look at the negative while I look for the positive

dgrimm60

dgrimmm .... I have a feeling that one of the Devil's problem ... is that he didn't pay any attention to the Health Message. Now look at him.

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
snot

Are we able to say that on an Adventist Forum?

I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: Redwood
His forehead commenced from his eyes to recede backward. I saw that he had demeaned himself so long, that every good quality was debased, and every evil trait was developed. His eyes were cunning, sly, and showed great penetration. His frame was large, but the flesh hung loosely about his hands and face.

Ez 28:17 Your heart was filled with pride because of all your beauty. You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth and exposed you to the curious gaze of kings.

I don't believe angels are made of "flesh & blood" as we are. So I have my doubts to her description.

Rob

Party Pooper .... Don't spoil our fun.

I believe in Hematology.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Isn't he, I don't have a problem with her description of Satan. And your right he must have missed out on the Health Message!! :)

pk

phkrause

Isn't he, I don't have a problem with her description of Satan. And your right he must have missed out on the Health Message!! :)

pk

Well ... he was born a few years before Ellen White could present the health message to him.

Ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

He diffinitely does act like the devil.

pk

phkrause

This is what I was talking about dgrimm ... you know ... the guy with flappy arms and face. I will not let HIM win.

I believe in Hematology.

If you really want to know what the devil looks like.......we all could look in the mirror to get a good idea....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Not ...

I believe in Hematology.