ClubAdventist is back!

The new leader of Conservatives

There has been great discussions lately on who is the new leader of the conservatives.

And no it ain't Rush and I am very sorry to say ... it ain't Sarah. It is Jonathan Krohn.

See this link. He is amazing.

http://www.defineconservatism.com/index.php/authorsbio

and this one:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/08/fashion/08conserve.html

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Hmmmmm.....a 14 year old homeschooled kid....listening to his mother....

I wonder what will happen when he gets out to his own, and is away from the nest....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

No need to worry. I work with hundreds of homeschool kids. Colleges now actively seek them. For the most part, they are independent, show initiative and drive, and think for themselves. "Thinkers, and not mere reflectors of other men's thoughts."

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

Thanks Ichabod.

It's good to see you.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

No need to worry. I work with hundreds of homeschool kids. Colleges now actively seek them. For the most part, they are independent, show initiative and drive, and think for themselves. "Thinkers, and not mere reflectors of other men's thoughts."

I have 3 of them. All as described above.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Quote:
I have 3 of them. All as described above.

Me, too, except they're all grown and married.

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

• Moderators

I have two publicly schooled kids who would also fit that description.

Truth is important

I am very happy with our local church school. I think home-schooling has some advantages and disadvantages as does church school. I really like the sense of community of our church school. I go to church with the teachers and the parents of my kids' friends. We attend the same socials and dine in each other homes. This kind of community gives my kids a sense of belonging.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity