ClubAdventist is back!

US is a Deadbeat

Woody

Yes. According to the UN Secretary General ...

The US is a dead beat because we owe them over $1 Billion Dollars.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I heard Dr. Evil's voice in my head when I read this.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Members

Who's Dr. Evil? Your not calling Redwood Dr. Evil are you? :) hahahaha

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

No, I would never call my Uncle Redwood Dr. Evil. Dr. Evil is a character on Austin Powers, both are played by Mike Myers; all through the movie he talks about getting 1 Billion dollars. Anyways, you would have had to have seen the movie to understand what I was talking about. I guess he has become one of the voices in my head that I listen too--LOL.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Members

OK now I understand. Sometimes it takes a knock on the head. :) I've seen bits and pieces of the Austin Powers movies. Didn't really care for them. :)

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I don't think the US has ever been current with its dues to the UN. That is fine with me. I think the US should get out of the UN and the UN should get out of the US.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

I don't think the US has ever been current with its dues to the UN. That is fine with me. I think the US should get out of the UN and the UN should get out of the US.

Amen. It's a worthless piece of crooked ....

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Ah, ah, ah Redwood you can't say that on this forum!!! :) hahahaha

pk

phkrause

When it comes to the UN .... I am tempted.

I believe in Hematology.