ClubAdventist is back!

Quadrillion ?

Woody

Quote:
Zimbabwe

$1 USD = 642,371,437,695,221,000 Zimbabwean Dollars

It's hard to keep track of just how fast the Zimbabwean dollar has fallen since the government reinstated electronic parallel market transfers on Nov. 13, but even before that the currency of Zimbabwe was the most worthless in the world.

While the official rate on Monday was 19,393.94 Zimbabwean dollars to the $1 USD, the old mutual implied rate, generated from comparing the Zimbabwe and London stock exchanges, valued the currency at more than 642 quadrillion to one.

Can anyone tell me what a "quadrillion" looks like. I just can't wrap my brain around that one.

With all the spending that Obama is doing ... I guess we will soon find out.

Imagine all the space it would take to bring 642,371,437,695,221,000 Zimbabwean Dollars to the bank so that you could buy ONE US Dollar.

How much would that weigh? How much would it cost to hire someone to carry that much money and to provide security just to buy one US dollar.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Wow. Thanks Liz. Can you imagine how much work it would be to go to the bank and purchase one US dollar? I would be exhausted. What is interesting is that you would have to multiply it by 642 in order to get one US dollar.

I believe in Hematology.

Ha Ha Ha .... He He He ... Ho Ho Ho

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Brace yourself. We may very well experience firsthand that Zimbabwe phenomenon when the national debt chickens come home to roast.