ClubAdventist is back!

Barrrrack is making us Brrrrrooooke

Do you realize that Barack has spent over 2 $Trillion Dollars since coming into office and wants to spend more.

Our children will be paying this all of their lives.

When are we going to realize that we need to balance the budget? And spend within our means?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Do you realize that Barack has spent over 2 $Trillion Dollars since coming into office and wants to spend more.

Our children will be paying this all of their lives.

When are we going to realize that we need to balance the budget? And spend within our means?

You mean to say that the US wasn't broke before he came along?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Quote:
You mean to say that the US wasn't broke before he came along?

Assuming that we were, how does spending even more money we don't have help?

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

Well what are some solutions then? it seems everyone is complaining but nobody has any tangible ideas for coming up with the money. it wasn't Obamas fault we are in this situation, it's the guy who got voted into office twice.

• Members

This spending has been going on much longer than that. Each party has its ideas of what to spent our money on. If you go back to Reagan who probably spent more than any of the presidents that came after, he spent and spent on defense, to keep us ahead of the russians in everything. Which brought russia down, but as you can see they are back. The democrats like to spent the money at home. But that's now. When Kennedy was President he also spent on arms to keep our country ahead of russia. So this country has been broke for years. But the funny thing is.. we seem to have money to do whatever anyway.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I voted for Obama and I hope his economic agenda works. The economy is a mess. It is not all his fault, but he will be the one to take the blame. That comes with being the president.

I never did buy into all that stuff about him being able to do all and be all. He's just a politician God set him up to be president for a reason, and God is in control.

DB

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

• Members

Agreed!

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

This spending has been going on much longer than that. Each party has its ideas of what to spent our money on. If you go back to Reagan who probably spent more than any of the presidents that came after, he spent and spent on defense, to keep us ahead of the russians in everything. Which brought russia down, but as you can see they are back. The democrats like to spent the money at home. But that's now. When Kennedy was President he also spent on arms to keep our country ahead of russia. So this country has been broke for years. But the funny thing is.. we seem to have money to do whatever anyway.

pk

For sure. The Republicans just like to pretend they've "got religion" on the spending issue whenever they aren't the ones doing the spending.