ClubAdventist is back!

Half of the Honeymoon is over ...

Today is day 56 of the Obama Honeymoon. He only is allowed 100 days. Praise God ... half of it is over. The only question is if we can survive another 44 days.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Thought I would post a maverick for sale....

n899560312_4590294_663.jpg

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Time to talk Impeachment ...

I believe in Hematology.

Uncle Red, I really don't know what you are trying to say. What do you mean he only has another 44 days?

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Uncle Red, I really don't know what you are trying to say. What do you mean he only has another 44 days?

It is the rule that the Honeymoon only lasts 100 days. The 100 days end in 44 days. Thus ... the Honeymoon will 'officially' end and the Republicans will then start to play hard ball. That is the tradition in American politics.

And yes ... I've been counting the days ...

I believe in Hematology.

Oh, O.k. gotcha, I don't guess I had ever heard it put that way before. Unfortunately it will be about two years, before Republicans can really make a dent, if they take back control of Congress.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Oh, O.k. gotcha, I don't guess I had ever heard it put that way before. Unfortunately it will be about two years, before Republicans can really make a dent, if they take back control of Congress.

Yes. We can look forward to the two years from now. But in the mean time ... we need to prepare the ground.

I believe in Hematology.

With what? Who's your leader? Who inspires republican hope? Who is seeking to lift the American people out of gutter politics and lead them to a better way?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Sarah/Rush with Joe the plumber thrown in as dressing ...

I believe in Hematology.

Sarah/Rush with Joe the plumber thrown in as dressing ...

Are you sure you want to go there????

2563_68514044362_697459362_2250647_62334

George Bernard Shaw

Yes ... well sometimes Vice Presidents can do that. I would put up Rush against Joe ... anyday. What about a debate? Who do you think would win such a debate?

But now Sarah on the other hand. She would definately lead us out of the wilderness with Rush right behind her.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Neil, your posts are great!

[Did you write the Maverick thing yourself??]

And having Rush leading the Repubs out of the wilderness is only too funny.

The L.A.Times today reported that several of the right-wing radio talk shows have gone off the air recently, including Larry Elder and a few others whose names I can't recall. [They had to fold, because no sponsors were available.] I only wish Rush would be among them.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Rush continues to be the King.

WE need to have a debate between the two Kings ... Obama and Rush.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Actually I'd like to see Rush on the Daily Show!!

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Rush continues to be the King.

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

You know Neil I never really watched The Daily Show on a regular basis, I always thought that he blasted Bush to much, but I realized that he's that way with all. But he does his homework. I think that if he ran for President he just might have enough votes to win. He made Mr. Cramer look like a fool.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

His reply to that, PK, would be someting along the lines of -

"After what we went thru these last 8 years, you want ANOTHER comedian in the White House?"

George Bernard Shaw