ClubAdventist is back!

Redwood wants a fight

The extremists will point out that the reasons for going in turned out to not be true. This is simply a fabrication. Most of the many reasons for going in ... did turn out to be true. I am not aware of any reasons for going in that were proven to be false. There were some that may have doubt. But I have not seen any proof that some were false.

Hmmmmmmm.....I remember the reasons from Powell were "biological weapons of mass destruction" ...I remember there was talk about Nuclear weapons that would cause mass destruction...The talking point were Iraq researching/building weapons of mass destruction ...which was simplified to 'weapons of mass destruction'...

So, we went in...."to protect ourselves".....Even though, we had enforced a no flight rule within the country....

And while we were going in, Bush, Cheney, Rice all said "We know where they are", "We know they have them", " We know where those weapons of mass destruction are"....

And there were none....except the US caused mass destruction of over 100,000 casualties.......Yeah, we KNEW where the mass destruction was.....to our shame....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

The 'facts' are ... there were WMD found in Iraq. Your saying there wasn't does not make it so.

The second point is ... NO one has proved that there were NOT WMD moved away from Iraq to different countries. No one has proved this. So ... if you have proof that the WMD was NOT moved. Bring forth the proof.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Oh yeah,....I don't believe there were WMDs there of the ones that the Bushies were tauting...Nukes and biologicals...They never found anything to suggest that they were mass producing them...I can not prove a negetive, and you know it...So, since there were no nukes nor biologicals, you have to prove it, since you believe that there were...so, bring forth your evidence of WMDs invovling the physical presence of nukes and biologicals....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

It is readily available to you if you just look. Tons of Mustard Gas were discovered by our brave soldiers.

I believe in Hematology.

Not valid...The US gave those to them and they squirreled away the remaining unused missles. But we went into Iraq for the single purpose of removing biologicals and Nukes...

Where is your evidence of that?

George Bernard Shaw

Simply bogus. Not true. Bush gave a long list of reasons ... not just one.

I believe in Hematology.

Ha Ha ...

I believe in Hematology.

Oh really?

The UN was given reason for our re-entering Iraq. It's on record. According to Powell, Iraq was manufactoring biological weapons of mass destruction. They had an ambitious plan of manufactoring nukes. This was presented to the UN....

only when we got there, it wasn't there...This is on record...

George Bernard Shaw

Only someone stupid would keep the weapons when they knew we were coming.

I believe in Hematology.

Look in Syria.

I believe in Hematology.

Or the desert.

I believe in Hematology.

regarding nukes and biolgical wmds

Look in Syria.

Ok, you believe that they physically exist.

Where is your evidence? post it here.

George Bernard Shaw

You are the one that claimed they did not exist. You prove it.

If one can't prove what they are saying ... it is best to just remain silent.

I believe in Hematology.

You are kidding, right?

I am to prove something that doesn't exist ....[This is reminicent of arguements about God's existance!!!]

The US Army, which went has occupied Iraq, can't find Nukes nor Biological WMD for the last ....6-7 years....NOR EVIDENCE OF THEM EXISTING...

And you are trying to say that isn't proof? [shakes head in disbelief, and mutters something about ubber conservative republicans,jerks, and stupid in one sentence.]

It is illogical to prove a something that doesn't exist.

On the other hand, you do believe that they do physically exist...I would say, the onus is on you....

And your insistance that I prove a negetive is an indication of your mental status BTW. So, put up ....I'll hang out ...somewheres and await your evidence..

George Bernard Shaw

I am not the one shootin' off my mouth about the issue. It is you that is screaming about Bush. Not me.

You are making the accusations ... it is up to you to provide the proof of what you say. To me it is not possible. But I am sure you will try.

I believe in Hematology.

You are wasting my time and yours with this diversion tactic. Also, you are not proving your point....

....get to it....I'm waiting...

George Bernard Shaw

This is your thread. You started the accusations and have not proved your point. It is up to you. I am waiting.

I believe in Hematology.

The extremists will point out that the reasons for going in turned out to not be true. This is simply a fabrication. Most of the many reasons for going in ... did turn out to be true. I am not aware of any reasons for going in that were proven to be false. There were some that may have doubt. But I have not seen any proof that some were false.

Who made this accusation??? This accusation came from another thread, and I am providing you a chance to show that evidence so that we will not de-rail a thread..

So, I am waiting..

George Bernard Shaw

Here it is in the Original Post:

Quote:
And there were none....except the US caused mass destruction of over 100,000 casualties.......

I've already proved that this statement was wrong. Tons of Mustard Gas was found in violation of UN resolutions.

Again I ask you ... Can you prove your statement that there were NO WMD.

The ball is in YOUR court.

I believe in Hematology.

That was the "reason for going in"?

We didn't know that mustard gas was there...We thought it was used up against the Kurds...We orgionally went in for biological and nuclear WMDs...We found none...In the process, we caused 100,000 casualities...maybe more...

So, I am waiting for the evidence of the "origional reason " for going in....

biolgical and nuke WMDs...where are they, Red?

George Bernard Shaw

According to you Neil ... they never existed. Prove it.

I believe in Hematology.

Look Neil. I've told you time and time again that the main legal reason for going in was that they violated the cease fire agreement by not abiding by the numerous UN resolutions. That was all the justification we needed. They could not be trusted and needed a regime change.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

It is clear that those on the right live in a different reality from the rest of us. I'm not saying that as an insult or an argument, but just as my observation. Because the media in which they immerse themselves, they receive different information from the rest of us, and believe different information. And, in its consequences, what is believed to be true is the same as what is true. There is literally no point arguing about these issues, because those on the right already know the answers, in their world.

Truth is important