ClubAdventist is back!

Redwood wants a fight

Look Neil. I've told you time and time again that the main legal reason for going in was that they violated the cease fire agreement by not abiding by the numerous UN resolutions. That was all the justification we needed. They could not be trusted and needed a regime change.

The origional reason for going in was for biological and nuclear WMDs were threatening the US. We had Iraq contained. Rumors of nuclear developments were surfacing, and when the weapons inspectors showed that they could not find any indication, even when Iraq thru open any door we asked to see, you say, that we had every right to break the country.

If you threaten me, and you attack me, and I overpower you, and disarm you, and hold you down,....and you verbally assualt me, do I have the right to kill you? The answer is no.

So, again, where is the biological and nuclear WMDs?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

... And, in its consequences, what is believed to be true is the same as what is true. There is literally no point arguing about these issues, because those on the right already know the answers, in their world.

I understand, Bravus...Actually, Redwood has been spoiling for a fight all day...so I thought I would allow it, since I have time currently... It's a mercy killing on my part...killing of time, not people....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Yak Yak Yak ...

I don't have the energy for all this. Talking to a liberal is like talking to a brick wall.

When you can tell me which of the 17 UN resolutions that Iraq abided by ... then we can talk.

I just find it exhausting to talk with 'revisionists'.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

So, you are admitting that you can't show where the biological and nuclear weapons were or are squirreled away?

Ok, I will let you have more time....let me know when you are ready...

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

Neil I don't what to get into the middle of this. but I agree with Redwood to a certain extent and I agree with you to a certain extent also. If you remember back before we went in to Iraq, we gave them a week or so notice, that we were going to come in because Bush was sure that they had WMDs, at least that's what his advisors and whoever told him. But what I remember more than that, was there was this Iranian guy, not sure what his name is, but he insured us that he knew where all those weapons were hidden, because he was there when they were hiding them. But yet the inspectors could not find them. And I do believe that Bush always had an agenda to go in with any excuse. I do believe that with that time that we gave them they were able to get rid of them. I'm not ready to say that they really had them or not, I guess until Bush writes of his experience's in the White House we probably won't really know, and I'm not sure we'll ever know. So I think were stuck in a no win situation. So both of you should agree that you will never agree on this issue. OK, or you could just ignore me. hahaha

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

pk ... you are always such a peace maker. You are good at seeing both sides. You is cool.

I would just hope that some day ... those extremists on the left would just give up on attacking a good man in President Bush. I wish they would stop feeling that they have to attack his good Christian work to help this nation.

Let's just move on. I suppose that this may be an attempt to deflect the bad publicity of the current president. But to keep these attacks up when the man is no longer in office is counterproductive.

Let's just move on folks and agree to disagree as pk is suggesting.

I will start by giving an olive branch.

God Bless Obama

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Good for you redwood, lets see how long you can last. hahahahaha

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Well pk ... He does need a lot of blessing.

Ha Ha Ha He He He Ho Ho Ho.

I believe in Hematology.