ClubAdventist is back!

What has happened to our country

The Obama Admin. has taken us to the point where someone like Chris Dodd can be pressured by the White House to delete the provisions to limit the excessive bonuses. Then Obama comes out and insists that NO ONE read what they are voting on. So, in the name of the nation ... they have to vote on it without sufficient time ...

And THIS is what we get.

What a MESS. There is outrage by even the Democrats such as Ron Wyden. People are calling for resignations. The Admin. looks totally incompetant or worse.

The right of the people to vote on what the government does is being taken from us. When are we going to wake up. Perhaps now is the time. People are really angry. And rightfully so.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

There is a polarizing effect that is happening...and you, redwood, are not helping...

Let the congress work it out...Sure, people are angry, because they are loosing thier jobs while some are recieving extremely large bonuses.

In political transitions, there is bound to be some miscommunication between branches of goverment, and now, people, when they find out, are screaming...politicians, who love this sort of thing, are making hay while they can...

Some of the BIGGEST republican screamers, are now so contrite, and concerned 'for the american people', and yet as little as a month ago, they couldn't be bothered.

So, just cool your jet, woody....be a bit flexible, and patient and you will see that it will work itself out..

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Oh ... And I am really anxious to see how the chips fall. This will be interesting. The hearings will find out the truth. Names will be named. And the polls will reflect this.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

It is stunning what has happened to the country in just 60 days!!!

Conservatives are so ridiculous!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

People are really angry. And rightfully so.

Are you just now getting the picture that people are angry in this country? The reason why they voted for Obama is because they are so angry. If the economy goes really sour, it will escalate the anger exponentially. But the anger didn't just start 2 months ago.

• Members

Like Carolaa was saying the country's been angry for a long time. I'd say more than a few years, I'd say back to the last few years of the Clinton adm. And not because they were mad with the democrats but with Clinton's antics. Than things settled down with Bush for awhile until the Iraq war started dragging on. And I think if this problem with the economy drags on, we'll be seeing another change in 4 years!

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

It is stunning what has happened to the country in just 60 days!!!

Conservatives are so ridiculous!

THANKS !!

og

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."