ClubAdventist is back!

Does Obama Get It ?

This nation is up in arms. There is anger. And there is a crisis.

What is Obama doing with trying to predict the Basketball Brackets and fooling around with Jay Leno?

This is a serious time which deserves serious measures. I want to see a serious president.

So far he is telling us one thing and doing another. This country needs help Mr. Obama.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Didn't Sean Hannity say that about 1 hour ago. Come on Redwood, you can do better than borrow Hannity's tired rants!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Didn't Sean Hannity say that about 1 hour ago. Come on Redwood, you can do better than borrow Hannity's tired rants!

I haven't listened to Hannity in a few years. So, I didn't hear it from him. But if he copied me ... then I am honored. Perhaps he moniters my posts here.

I believe in Hematology.

A lot of people are starting to think that the problems in our nation are not being addressed due to a lack of focus by the nation's CEO ... yes ... Obama.

He has been SO busy with his 'image' and putting on parties such as the St. Patrick's Day party and flying out to California for good times with Jay Leno that he has not done the will of the people.

Please Mr. President ... come home and work for us.

I believe in Hematology.

According to this site, he apparently IS working for us.....

Jay Leno Interview

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

President Reagan used the teleprompter all the time. He was not vilified for that, instead he was called the great communicator. I am sure every president and presidential candidate since then has used one. Why should it be any different for Obama?

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

• Members

Bitterness causes some interesting comments, I guess nothing better to say!

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60