ClubAdventist is back!

Why is AIG suing the Federal Gov. for more money?

For those of you who support AIG ... I would love to get an answer for this question.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

And the source for this rumor that is supposedly thruout the media empire?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

The News.

I believe in Hematology.

The News.

Um...WHERE did they get it? ...and is it listed as a place where we can look it over for ourselves?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I am not going to be pushed into being abused with a toxic response by acknowledging where this came from. I've previously indicated how I get my news. Just google it. If you watched reliable and credible news ... you would not need to ask.

I believe in Hematology.

I am not going to be pushed into being abused with a toxic response by acknowledging where this came from. I've previously indicated how I get my news. Just google it. If you watched reliable and credible news ... you would not need to ask.

Oh...so let me mirror this back to you...you are saying that-

1] You don't want to be bothered with incidentals

2] you don't want to acknowledge that the news came from Fox, AND that you don't know where they got it from

3] You really dont know

4] You really don't care and don't want to be helpful

The spirit of the board here, including this forum, is to be helpful in discussing issues...

my only question to all of this is....since when is discussing issues ever about YOU?

George Bernard Shaw

It is simple Neil.

I refuse to be exposed to toxic responses from you. At least I will try my best to avoid anything to set you off. As all can see ... this is nearly an impossible task. But I will try.

I will be Damned if I do ... Damned if I don't.

And btw ... the only thing that is not helpful on this board ... are posts like the above one and your constant pursuit of me. It is like you are a hound dog going after me and I would like to call upon you to stop it.

I believe in Hematology.