ClubAdventist is back!

Bush should give his money to the poor!

• Moderators

Suzy Orman has some choice words Bush and others......

http://www.wwd.com/media-news/suze-orman...-2075877?page=1

Sitting in a green room after her TV interviews, she lambasts everyone from Alan Greenspan to Larry Summers to the former president of the United States, who holds an especially dark place in her heart. “Commander in Chief?” she says of George W. Bush, with a mix of disbelief and scorn. “You blew up every single financial vessel we had and if you think you aren’t personally responsible, well, the blame starts at the top. There is no higher top than you, SIR! If I were you, I would feel so absolutely horrific that I would take every penny I had and distribute it to anybody and everybody to help them in whatever way I could. You owe the American people every penny of your fortune and your family’s fortune.”

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Obama should give back his ill gained money that he received from AIG.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I'm not sure that I agree with everything she says. Reading her story from the link you gave, it seems she didn't do anything different than others. I think she caught some great brakes. Otherwise I think she'd be no better off than others. I do agree with her advice as far as not living above our means, that's just common sense, but we don't do it, and we don't all get the same brakes as her. Thanks for the link Lazarus, and by the way good to see you back posting.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

And what about the trillion dollars that Obama lost?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Just interesting to see what folks like her think and do. I don't really take too serious her Bush comments but I can understand her anger.

I think we all have lessons to learn from this crisis about how we should live our lives and manage retirement, savings, investments. I'm doing things now, financially and practically, that I wasn't seriously thinking of doing before.

Good to be back, we just had baby and had some "drama" at church to focus on.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

I hope you didn't have to use that bat that you are carrying in church......?

I hear rumor that you have a wicked swing..... crazy

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

Good one Neil. Lazarus I hope your not on steroids! hahahahaha otherwise your swing will be questioned! hahahaha

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Welcome back, Laz!!

Well, I think there's plenty of blame to go around w/o making Bush the sole scapegoat. He did the typical Republican "trickle down" nonsense and doubled the national debt, but Congress has to share the blame for most of it. To be honest, I'm concerned with some of the people Obama has picked to be fixing the financial mess. They're kinda the ones who created the mess, and it seems like they have some conflicts of interest. I'm just hoping and praying it works out ok.