ClubAdventist is back!

What evening are you the most exhausted?

Woody

. A poll. My first one that I've started ... so if I have errored ... well forgive me.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

every evening in which I am told where to go.....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

On Sabbath I am frequently told our goal should be to go to Heaven.

I believe in Hematology.

On Sabbath I am frequently told our goal should be to go to Heaven.

Hmmmmmm.....that's interesting...'cuz you told me to "get lost"....Well, i'm off to find that 'lost' place....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Actually ... it is ME that is lost. I am lost to know how to tolerate someone who hounds me with attacks. I am just going to turn you over to the moderators with each and ever time you address a post to me because they are always toxic. They will get quite the volume. But they can decide how to deal with you.

I believe in Hematology.

Some evenings I am very exhausted, but it doesn't happen on specific days of the week. It depends on how the day went, or sometimes how several previous days went. Often, it depends on whether I got enough sleep the night before. Not sleeping well lately - my body does not adjust easily to Daylight Savings Time.

Too bad you didn't include something I could have voted on, Redwood, like "depends on the day" or something similar.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Redwood and Neil

Here are two option

1 - Keep your biting and bantering comments to each other private

or

2 - Keep your biting and bantering comments to each other private

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Thanks Stan. I appreciate your comments.

I believe in Hematology.

Yes. I am sure that "depends on the day" would have gotten all the votes. So, I wanted to 'force' the issue. Personally, I guess what brought on the question was that I find that by the time Friday comes ... that I am so hurting and exhausted that I can't make it to church. Even on Thursday I might think that this will be the week that I can get to church. But by Friday ... I collapse. Is it just the Devil attacking me? I have often wondered. So, I wanted to find out if others have an issue with the end of the week as I do. I just seem to collapse on Friday nights. Here's to endless energy ... unhappy smileys

I believe in Hematology.

I am always tired on Sunday evening because I know I have school the following days. I also am tired in a good way on Friday because I know the sabbath is tomorrow.

k3ur8n.gif

I don't know Redwood. I was so exhausted yesterday late afternoon and evening, I had serious doubts I would make it to church today. But it had been building all week. It could be the same for you, that it just builds throughout the week, because you don't have the chance to get fully rested, and by the end of the week, your body just can't take any more. Sometimes I reach that point before Friday. Most weeks I try to rest enough throughout each day to not ever get there.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

• Members

I voted Sunday. But it could be any day that I work outside. Ever since that ice storm, any day that's not raining, now that most of the snow has melted, I get out there and rake, pickup, and chainsaw all the broken branches and trees that are everywhere. I've been in better shape, but I wore out my nordic trac, my electronic weight machine, my Treadmill and my total gym, so all I've been doing is walking, but that only takes care of your cardio vascular. So now I've been working out again with Dick Nunez on 3ABN, with Body & Spirit, and than do my 2.5 mile walk after a short rest. Than I go out and work on the mess out there.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

I wanted to choose the day that I'm NOT exhausted, and that would be Sabbath evening, because I get a no time with Problem, and no housework, etc.

I chose Friday night, because I look forward to Sabbath all week, that by the time it finally gets here, I am really pooped.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

I truely look forward to Sabbath! And I spend a good deal of time preparing for it all week, you know, getting ready to teach the lesson, getting food ready for the fellowship meal after church, cleaning the house, often doing some shopping etc. etc., and typically I am most weary on Friday. But being an introverted sort, (the kind that is not a party pooper - but often pooped by the party!), with the steady, often intellectual, hopefully friendly, and usually,continuous interaction with lots of people (not during the worship service!) tends to leave me weary - but oh so refreshed! Praise God, He's not left me alone all day!

I almost never miss church, and I'm very glad to be there. Sometimes my prejudices are in jeopardy when I see others oh so anxious to align their lives with Jesus' expectations, so much looking forward to His coming again! How could I judge any of them? I should surely experience paralysis by analysis trying to figure either their motives, or their actions.

I'm sure that a Christian must be able to judge right from wrong - every time. But I'll do my best not to do your judging, and I'll do it for me to the best of my libilities!