ClubAdventist is back!

Interesting new populist leader.

I don't know but I can tell by his videos he has charisma and people will follow him. He came out of nowhere.

Home > Library > Literature & Language > Dictionary

n., pl. -ma·ta (-mə-tə).

A rare personal quality attributed to leaders who arouse fervent popular devotion and enthusiasm.

Personal magnetism or charm: a television news program famed for the charisma of its anchors.

Christianity. An extraordinary power, such as the ability to perform miracles, granted by the Holy Spirit.

Wasn't Thomas Paine an atheist? I know that he is condemned by EGW, but wasn't it pretty obvious that he became a 'rational thinker'....So, why is this guy using most of the Republican talking points....? While there are some valid questions and valid actions that I would like to see happen, I also think that there are some things that this "Thomas Paine" needs to move on....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw