ClubAdventist is back!

Amazing, Hannity and Dick Morris Agree

• Moderators

??????

Dick Morris is a regular on hannity!

They agree all the time!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Entirely possible its an April fools joke.

I doubt it. It's another step, a logical one, if you subscribe to the Biblical and SOP forecast of the mark of the beast and who buys, who sells. Something has to have universal authority over the financial markets.

• Moderators

Derek Morris is now, for all intents and purposes a republican.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Which only goes to show that the political spectrum has shifted...again....and some have not shifted with it...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Hmm. I don't know who Derrick Morris is.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

I may be mistaken but I thought Dick Morris was a Republican even when he was in the Clinton Administration.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Moderators

you may be right on that, all I now is that he was definitely a Bush admin supporter for the last 8 years.

Einstein

Here is the follow up to this: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/20ac6c32-1fb3-11de-a1df-00144feabdc0.html

The first bricks in a new world order

Published: April 2 2009 19:31 | Last updated: April 2 2009 22:44

Some useful progress, but still a way to go. That must be the conclusion of the Group of 20 summit in London. Gordon Brown, UK prime minister and chairman of the meeting, set out a six-point plan to save the world. This reflected some real achievements: a generous increase in funding for the International Monetary Fund, a new issuance of special drawing rights and a boost for trade finance. He sounded disappointingly thin on other key areas – notably cleaning up banks and future fiscal stimulus. More detail would have been reassuring.....

Joe,

it's not legit...It's an OPINION! It's not fact.....

Come on, you conspiracy theorist....get a real life...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I agree with you Neil its an opinion article. What I am pointing out is the headline from Financial Times one of the leading financial newspapers in the world is calling it a "new world order". Those are not m words but Financial Times.

Neil, don't you see what they are doing? These are trail balloons. They are just getting the people ready for this plan. Its so obvious to me.

Joe,

maybe you don't remember the first Bush....He was advocating a "New World Order"...And that was front headlines news....

And the SDAS went ballistic....All sorts of conspiracys went all over the place...They were looking in the wrong place then, just like you are looking in the wrong place now....

If you are expecting those prophecys to be fulfill in the next 8 years...you will be dissappointed....You need to get a real handle on last day events.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
If you are expecting those prophecys to be fulfill in the next 8 years

Which Prophecies are those?

At some point Neil, people will realize the new boss is just like the old boss. When that happens, whoa nelly, we will see fireworks.

You probably been using that line since the 60s.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Joe,

maybe you don't remember the first Bush....He was advocating a "New World Order"...And that was front headlines news....

And the SDAS went ballistic....All sorts of conspiracys went all over the place...They were looking in the wrong place then, just like you are looking in the wrong place now....

If you are expecting those prophecys to be fulfill in the next 8 years...you will be dissappointed....You need to get a real handle on last day events.

Trying to pinpoint as in the next 8 years is impossible. Even for those that believe they have the inside track. You are claiming to know what God says you cannot.

Does it matter who coined the phrase? Will it have less impact on us if Bush coined it and Obama carries out,or the next president.

I for one really don't care who wants my freedoms,I want them left alone.

When will Obama be required to stand on his own instead of standing on others

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

He added: “I think a new world order is emerging with the foundations of a new progressive era of international co-operation.”

GORDON Brown Prime Minister of GB.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2358332.ece

It is almost humorous that Bush was so condemned for the patriot act and the wiretapping. If I recall it went so far to state that Bush might usher in the time of the end.

I believe the last I read is Obama thinking the wiretapping might be a good thing and he would use it if necessary.

No democrat or republican president has seized power quite like this. They have never been praised for their actions that were knowingly based on dishonesty.

No other president has advocated smart meters in our homes.

No other president has said. "we will redistribute wealth".

No other president has ever publically targeted private citizens for doing what he had already approved.

Maybe this is not the beginning of the end,maybe the next president,democrat or republican will complete the process.

One thing it should show rational people is how quickly it can happen.All for our own good of course.

There will be many saying as they are led away,Nope folks this isn't it yet. Or this must be Bush's fault

It certainly may not be at this time,but those that do not place Obama on the right hand of God are not real comfortable with the progress being made to that end

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

He added: “I think a new world order is emerging with the foundations of a new progressive era of international co-operation.”

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

Its not the first bricks for a One World Order. I've been hearing about a One World Order, since back in the late 60's and early 70's. Its been taking its time. But eventually I believe it will happen, because that's the only way I think that they will be able to bring about Sunday worship or else that revelation talks about.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}