ClubAdventist is back!

3.6 Trillion Dollar Budget approved

But why or why did zero Republicans support this budget? So much for bipartisanship.

Folks ... this is now in the lap of the Democrats. They are doing this. This set a record for the highest spending ever.

Why are we doing this when a poll released today says that 90% of Americans say they are doing worse now since Obama arrived in office.

Why are we spending when we don't have as much? This should be a time when we are tightening our belts not spending to oblivian.

Have all the Demos gone bonkers?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
But why or why did zero Republicans support this budget? So much for bipartisanship.

Folks ... this is now in the lap of the Democrats. They are doing this. This set a record for the highest spending ever.

Why are we doing this when a poll released today says that 90% of Americans say they are doing worse now since Obama arrived in office.

I have never quite understood the love affair with bipartisanship.

We have a two party system for a reason. Not that either always do all that well.

I hope they fight to the verbal death with the exception of national security, war,infrastructure. When they get along and pass laws it means more out of our pocket and a little less freedom. Fighting keeps them focused away from my check book. I hope they keep duking it out

Quote:
Why are we spending when we don't have as much? This should be a time when we are tightening our belts not spending to oblivian.

Have all the Demos gone bonkers?

No actually I don't think they have. The economy has to be controlled by government. Without controlling the economy it is might tough to convince citizens of " a dire situation,a crisis at every turn,the vulgar reined being reigned in.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Well ... I would agree with that guy.

Much of the world agrees with 'that guy' dgrimm. International leaders think we have gone bonkers. Well ... that is what they think of our Obamanomics.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.