ClubAdventist is back!

New World Order: Still A Conspiracy Theory?

Quote:
I guarantee that what they mean by it is *not* one world government - because that would rob every one of them of their power as the heads of nation-states.

That's your interpretation.

If I am allowed I can explain this.

The fact is they have a plan called A New World Order.

Now we can debate what that means. We can debate if its good or bad. BUT it is a fact that there is now a plan for a new world order. We have to deal with that. We can't deny it anymore.

We can't criticize people who want to reveal it as some kind of nut. Its a reality. We can no longer shush people up because this type of talk is embarrassing. Its now a fact.

• Moderators

It's like, to me 'ice cream' means a frozen confection made from milk, sugar and lots of things with numbers instead of names, and 'ice cream' to you for some reason means adultery.

So I quite openly say 'I'm going to get some ice cream' and you crow 'Bravus openly says he's going to get some ice cream!' 'No-one can any longer deny that Bravus enjoys ice cream, and has a plan to get some!'

By 'new world order' they mean a financial system that is less dominated by the US. So, you know, (a) *not* a one world government and particularly (B) *not* expanded world power for the US or the US President.

So even my outrageous analogy above is not quite accurate, since they mean *the opposite* of what you do by the term.

Truth is important