ClubAdventist is back!

A bow is a bow

How many of you saw Barack Obama bowing to the Saudi King?

It is tradition that the President bow to no man.

What is Obama doing? Now the White House is trying to lie about it and claim that it was a hand shake but that because Obama is so tall ... he had to get lower. Give me a break. Obama's head went lower than the King's waist.

A bow is a bow by any other name.

This is just a symbol of what is to come from Obama.

We are in trouble folks.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• bonnie

• Taylor

• Dr. Shane

I agree, it is a sad day when one country shows respect for another country's customs and cultures.

What is SAD ... is that the White House would lie about it.

Why would you show respect and then claim that you didn't?

I believe in Hematology.

I don't have a problem with President Obama bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia. I am rather disappointed about the spin they are putting on it. Why didn't they just come out and say they were respecting the local customs?

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

What is interesting is that Obama refused to bow to the Queen of England and then goes to the Saudi King and bows to him.

Curious ....

I believe in Hematology.

That belongs in the conspiracies thread Stan ... tic

I believe in Hematology.

I don't think he gave the King a madellian.

I believe in Hematology.

I fear our president is sexist.

I believe in Hematology.

HEY REDWOOD

MAYBE the president has more to gain from the King of

Saudi Arabia than from the Queen of England

dgrimm60

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Someone wins a prize.

The question is ...

Should we pay honor to friends and be loyal to them ... or should we bow to our enemies who were responsible for 9-11 ?

I believe in Hematology.

Hey dgrimmm .... How about an additional line to add all the he he s.

Ha Ha Ha HO Ho Ho He He He.

I believe in Hematology.

...and an arrow is an arrow

Do they play bow and arrows in Australia also?

I believe in Hematology.

QR frame:

What bow? The man was simply kissin' the blinkin' ring - fer cryin' out loud...

"Why would our POTUS bow to that misogynist pig and not do so to the Queen?" --Dennis Miller [/paraphrased, but closely]

Beggin' the pardon of y'alls sensitives, but DMiller hit the bone, indeed.

Respect is due the Queen, but to a pinked-up sand flea..., don't think so. C'mon, the man is

no friend of ours. Facts, good people, facts.

Deleted:

I sure wish I knew what you deleted. I hope it was some strong words for the White House for saying he didn't bow when he clearly bowed. That is what really concerns me. If we can't believe what the White House says ... what kind of Democracy do we have?

I believe in Hematology.

Does anyone have a link to the official White House statement regarding this action? Everything I've been able to read online is referring to a statement made by a White House aide on the condition of anonymity--which to me, hardly seems official.

• Members

Not sure about him bowing to anyone. And if he did, all I can say is so what!!! I can't believe all this nit picking. I guess next someone should ask if he washed his hands!

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Not sure about him bowing to anyone. And if he did, all I can say is so what!!! I can't believe all this nit picking. I guess next someone should ask if he washed his hands!

pk

Why it was first commented on you would have to ask those that did.

Most do not bow to others,but the lie and the backpeddling over what should have been nothing more that a comment does show something about this man,or any man that lies so outlandishly

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Yes, I think the lie is most disturbing. The bow is no big deal to me. Now, if he bows to these pirates that are holding a US citizen captive, that will be a big deal.

Yes, I think the lie is most disturbing. The bow is no big deal to me. Now, if he bows to these pirates that are holding a US citizen captive, that will be a big deal.

The lie is obvious,childish and petty. If Obama or anyone lies about such silly things,even tho the proof is totally visible how in heavens name do you believe when it is over important issues.

Biden does the same with greater and greater frequency. The press picks up on it so I am sure that Obama knew and knows he has a lying VP. Lies over the same level of silliness. He sounds like a drunk on steroids.

Caught again with his make believe about how he really trounced Bush. Not a word of truth.

Same during the campaign. The good old boy playing the common man went into great detail about talking with voters every morning in the local cafe. Dumbbell must have forgotten it closed over twenty years ago.Pety,petty nonsense but a liar still. How do you believe people like this?

If someone else has lied previously then it must be okay Right?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

I have to admit ... I too am concerned about this.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

That was disgusting. But, hey, if it gets us a few more million barrels of oil, let him bow a few more times.