ClubAdventist is back!

Is Piracy a Form of Terrorism????

• Moderators

What??!! I just read through this entire thread -- and found NObody eating crow as they should have done.

Today, and you must know by this time, the U.S.Navy Seals captured the pirates in the middle of the night, shot them all, and rescued the merchant boat captain. President Obama was advised of the plans and gave his approval.

Where is the PRAISE for the restraint by President Obama and skill by the Navy Seals??!! --for waiting till the appropriate moment before using lethal tactics.

[Or do some of our members only feel compelled to post here when they can gripe about our President and our government--and second-guess their management skills??]

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonnie

• Gerr

• Bravus

• Dr. Shane

What??!! I just read through this entire thread -- and found NObody eating crow as they should have done.

Today, and you must know by this time, the U.S.Navy Seals captured the pirates in the middle of the night, shot them all, and rescued the merchant boat captain. President Obama was advised of the plans and gave his approval.

Where is the PRAISE for the restraint by President Obama and skill by the Navy Seals??!! --for waiting till the appropriate moment before using lethal tactics.

[Or do some of our members only feel compelled to post here when they can gripe about our President and our government--and second-guess their management skills??]

Probably because the remarks are on another thread.

I am very glad that it worked out. I am glad the president gave his permission.

Not sure what else you would like me to say.

The words bravery and courageous goes to the captain and the navy seals.

But am very glad Obama gave official permission and backed the acts with the power of the presidency.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman