ClubAdventist is back!

Obama wants an additional 84 Billion for his war

Obama is trying to sneek an additional $84 Billion to expand his war in Afghanistan. And he is trying to sneek it in through a supplemental bill. What is with this guy. What happened to honesty? What happened to change?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Obama is trying to sneek an additional $84 Billion to expand his war in Afghanistan. And he is trying to sneek it in through a supplemental bill. What is with this guy. What happened to honesty? What happened to change?

Money Is needed for that I am sure but...............

Little devil in these details is he had some big problems with Bush using the supplemental bill.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Originally Posted By: Redwood

Money Is needed for that I am sure but...............

Little devil in these details is he had some big problems with Bush using the supplemental bill.

How things change when you win the election. It simply doesn't matter what you told the people during the election.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Come on Redwood, he never said anything about not supporting afganistan. He always said that as far as Iraq was concerned, that we went in without any real reasons.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Come on Redwood, he never said anything about not supporting afganistan. He always said that as far as Iraq was concerned, that we went in without any real reasons.

pk

He needs to support afganistan,what he didn't need to do was be so forceful with his words concerning Bush using the supplemental bill as Obama is doing now

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

• Members

Can you show me this, because I don't recall that?

pk

phkrause

Can you show me this, because I don't recall that?

pk

I don't have time right at the moment to look it up but will in a bit

I am not sure this is the article but it seems to be on the same path.Will keep looking as time permits if important.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/nh_debate_the_dems_turn.html

Clinton took direct aim at Obama, her chief rival at the moment, by portraying him as a flip-flopper, and she connects fairly solidly:

Clinton: You've changed positions within three years on, you know, a range of issues that you put forth when you ran for the Senate and now you have changed. You know, you said you would vote against the Patriot Act; you came to the Senate, you voted for it. You said that you would vote against funding for the Iraq war; you came to the Senate and you voted for $300 billion of it.

Clinton is correct to say that Obama opposed the Patriot Act during his run for the U.S. Senate. She's relying on a 2003 Illinois National Organization for Women questionnaire in which Obama wrote that he would vote to "repeal the Patriot Act" or replace it with a "new, carefully crafted proposal." As for whether or not he would have voted against it when it was first proposed in 2001, Obama said in October 2004 that he wasn't sure:

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/politics/2009/4/10/obama_requests_extra_83_billion_supplemental.htm

Obama Requests Extra $83 Billion Supplemental War Spending

April 10, 2009

S.A. Miller

Military

President Obama asked Congress on Thursday for $83.4 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, putting him in the awkward position of requesting the same type of supplemental war spending he opposed as a senator when it was requested by President George W. Bush.

• Members

Live and learn, nothing wrong with that.

pk

phkrause

• Members

As far as I can remember back I don't know of one lousey politician that has not changed his mind about an issue.

pk

phkrause

HEY PKRAUSE

YES I agree with you I am not singling out just this

president.....

dgrimm60

What does the actions of any previous president have to do with the path this man is taking??

Maybe he needs his big boy pants and take responsibility for his own actions, good or bad.