ClubAdventist is back!

Where will the pirate go ...

The next test for President Obama is ....

Where to take the remaining pirate.

I would really laugh if he is taken to another country ... or even better .... GETMO . Ha Ha.

And what if Obama brings the pirate to the US and allows him or her to be an illegal alien with all the privileges and rights of an American citizen.

Stay tuned. This will be interesting.

Will they make him or her walk the plank or use a board with water? Interesting options. The end of this story is not in sight.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I hope they do not waterboard..in my opinion we need to rise above the abuse of our enemie's methods. If we think it is wrong for our soldiers to be tortured, we have no business torturing either. However, I do hope the pirate is brought to justice. The question is was he negotiating for the money or was he surrending and trying to escape from the group of pirates? That would make a difference. In some of these countries people are forced to join terrorist groups or have their families blown up. However, I agree, he is probably completely guilty just like the 3 who were shot.

Bring him back by boat to the US, hit heavy seas. Ooops, (alleged) pirate (allegedly) fell overboard... can't find him.

bummer.

I will be (allegedly) sad.

The question is was he negotiating for the money or was he surrending (sic) and trying to escape from the group of pirates? That would make a difference. In some of these countries people are forced to join terrorist groups or have their families blown up. However, I agree, he is probably completely guilty just like the 3 who were shot.

Have you read the reports? This guy wasn't shot because he was doing the negotiating (probably for a drink of water or some nice flowers for the hostage). He wasn't in the boat at the time from what I'm reading.

This is a most interesting question.

Do we let other countries possibly torture him? Do we let other countries use their justice system? Do we sell out and let others decide what is fair?

Perhaps Getmo was not such a bad idea after all ... ???

I believe in Hematology.

Yes that is what I understand as well, I just say that in "terrorism cases" the truth sometimes takes surprising twists. But yes he does appear to be completely guilty and needs to be brought to justice, just not tortured, but yes he should never have the opportunity to rejoin such groups ever again.

This is a most interesting question.

Do we let other countries possibly torture him? Do we let other countries use their justice system? Do we sell out and let others decide what is fair?

Perhaps Getmo was not such a bad idea after all ... ???

I think we will see the ACLU in this. He lacks the rights but they will accord him all the rights a US citizen is entitled to.

To bad the pirate isn't from Cuba. We all know now what a harmless little fuzz ball Castro is

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

I would favor taking the pirate to Arizona. There is an area called 'Area 51' . It might be a nice place to disappear.

I believe in Hematology.

If we send him to AZ McCain can stick him out in the desert and if we send him to Alaska, Palin can put him adrift with the penguins. :)

Whatever is done with him, I home justice is brought in that he can never work with terrorists again.

• Members

From what I've heard they are bringing him here. And yes redwood they should put him in Gitmo. And I personally believe that that place should stay open. And all the terrorist should be locked up there for life, and than throw away the key. But than they would hire KeyGuy to open the doors. hahahahaha I think he love that challenge. hahahaha

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Oh, funny boy!

I open doors for paying clients that can prove they have the authority.

key words... paying, prove, authority

BTW, I thought Area 51 was in NV.

Oh, funny boy!

I open doors for paying clients that can prove they have the authority.

key words... paying, prove, authority

BTW, I thought Area 51 was in NV.

Who knows .... it may just be lost.

I believe in Hematology.

I think the pirate should be forced to wear real pirate clothing for 15-years (including feather plume hats in the summer time).

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

I think the pirate should be forced to wear real pirate clothing for 15-years (including feather plume hats in the summer time).

ROFL Olger!

Presently I think they use waterboarding and other forms of torture on al qaeda like terrorists, who might have insider information on future terrorist plots. This pirate, on the other hand, was just out for money.

I've heard anonymous commenators in the Houston Chronicle say we should land troops and go in there and wipe out the pirates. They call obama a wimp for not doing so. It has to be understood though, that america only exerts it's power in countries that consider strategically important. And stable. Somalia is neither.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

I think trying to wipe out the pirates would be as foolhardy as what we are doing in Afghanistan and previously in Iraq. We go in half cocked, not knowing the background of the enemy, and are surprised when things don't go according to our expectations. Yes, we are big and powerful, but we just aren't very smart.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I think trying to wipe out the pirates would be as foolhardy as what we are doing in Afghanistan and previously in Iraq. We go in half cocked, not knowing the background of the enemy, and are surprised when things don't go according to our expectations. Yes, we are big and powerful, but we just aren't very smart.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

How many ransoms,eventually how many hostages may be killed. 4 more ships taken today by the pirates.

It sounds now like they will not allow the crewmen to be armed and make it a bit to costly to keep this up.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman