ClubAdventist is back!

B O 's Speech today

How many of you listened to BO's speech this morning? It was long. But I listened to each word carefully. I will withhold comment in honor of those who want to limit speech.

Perhaps we could restrict the number of comments on Obama to :

2 positive comments per day

and

2 negative comments per day

Should this be per person or per the Board?

Anyways ... for now until I hear from you ... I will withhold comment.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Well we are getting some good economic news like the housing and auto markets are starting to move in the right direction. Consumer spending is still declining. Credit availability is improving but not back to where it was. I think some of this good news is due to the TARP program. The stimulus really hasn't had time to impact the economy much. The market seems to be moving in the right direction but it has only been a few weeks. It would only take a couple of bad days to lose everything it has gained. I think Obama is trying to be upbeat and that is a good thing. We need to be more positive if we are going to move out of this.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

I didn't hear all of it, I had to go out. But the part I heard sounded pretty positive. Things take time, Hopefully they continue to go in the right direction for all is my prayer.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60