ClubAdventist is back!

TEA parties

Well, the new tax charts are out and were to take effect no later than April 1. You can see them at irs.gov. Or look at your paycheck stub. It should show less income tax being taken out.

Which makes me wonder what all the TEA parties were *really* about.

Underlying reasons that are causing a undercurrent of uneasiness.

April 15th was a appropriate day to make their feelings known.Taxes are one but really a small part.

They are seeing things they have never seen before and don't understand. It is not religion as in religious nuts.

When you figure what you will be paying in higher taxes the small amount that your paycheck has gone up is going to be pretty paltry. If Obama is not stopped many will make a choice of paying utilities or food. Many will not be able to pay up to 3,000.00 a year just for that.

The power grab by this president is scary to those that are not looking at it thru bible prophecy. Many SDA's don't either.

As long as the class warfare is fed and kept happy.

A president that can hire and fire in private companies.

Banks forced to take the bailout and have found they cannot give it back as Obama doesn't want them to.

There are many reasons,but people are scared and not quite sure of what.

Some in our neighborhood are stocking up as much as possible with groceries. Some because of food shortages that are expected or the cost so prohibitive they won't be able to buy.

Cap and trade will bring the trucking industry to it's knees and that will cripple all deliveries.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Our local news just announced the attorney general of Wisconsin told Obama and friends to take a hike.

They were not going to be allowed to prosecute businesses that pay their CEO's and bonuses more than Washington wants

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Well, the new tax charts are out and were to take effect no later than April 1. You can see them at irs.gov. Or look at your paycheck stub. It should show less income tax being taken out.

THanks! I'll go check it out. So far it hasn't affected our pay check. Last one had 40% withheld and we aren't in that tax bracket...so we have to get something fixed. It is a contract type job..not sure what is up with the 40% withheld.....but it isn't like we have a business...we are employees.

Originally Posted By: Taylor
Well regardless whether I voted for Obama or McCain I have to say I didn't like the amount of taxes I had to pay this year.

Then you should be pleased that income taxes have gone down for 2009. (At least mine have! Maybe you make more than $20,000 a month. I could be wrong, but I think everyone else's went down.)

The government does not produce anything that creates demand,it produces no income. Their income comes from getting their fingers deeper and deeper into the pockets of those they think earn to much

The additional money in your payacheck has come from someone else's paycheck. It is taken from one pocket and put it into anothers pocket.